codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Recommended : story and good end play in ez mode / want op? Go find cheat patreon build that's old in previous post and use attribute point add and save before update bc in hard mode, my remaining point and stat before use lastest public build is str = 100 use black sword and have Arthur bomb to cause boss hp at 3500 (i think) YET

I'M almost lost one of crew mate or skruvak (due him defend) i mean.. dude hard mode is real deal of challenges. Don't waste too much time (rng of boss attack can be unlucky for skruvak down in 5 turn..... It really happen)

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
Spoiler-y question ahead

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Technically no, pragmatically yes bigger explanation below spolier below
There is one character who is objectively worse than everyone else. Leave that character out and I have no problems assuming everything else works

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
Technically no, pragmatically yes bigger explanation below spolier below
There is one character who is objectively worse than everyone else. Leave that character out and I have no problems assuming everything else works

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Spoiler-y question ahead

Yes it is, make sure you got all the right people in and deny the 2 who give you the option for it and finally make sure to pick defense over offense as "???" shield's will save those in the battle. I'd still suggest making everyone go but not save just so you can get some lore and unique dialog

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Just a question is there any actual way to get the akra citizenship thing or no? (I have killed the warlord already)

shinghan

Feb 1, 2021
The update notes for 0.16 aren't up. Here you go!

-----
Hello guys. Here's version 0.16.0

with Gallery and Cheats
NEW CONTENT
- The mission "Kill The Warlord" will automatically update when you load the game. Talk to Bradley to start it (or Arthur if you killed Bradley) Just follow the dialogue to the end.
Warning: Some characters can die in combat. I’ll put a hidden comment below for spoilers.
Tips to beat Arihama:
  • Completing all the side quests, especially the Akonian ritual and Arthur's grenade, is almost mandatory. It can be done without completing a single side quest, but I do not recommend it.
  • The more characters we take with us the more damage we will do, but be careful because some of them are susceptible to dying...
  • If we have Skru'Vaks tell him to defend if we want more chances to save everyone.
After defeating Arihama you will have a new conversation with each of the crew members including the Graul and Chip (in the ship's Core). And also with each character of Sithyrya.
MINOR CHANGES
After defeating Arihama:
  • We will be able to pick up Graul scales from the ground randomly in the ruins of Ra'Kash, as the Grauls will disappear for the time being. The more perception we have the more we will receive.
  • Refugees move to Ra'Kash.
  • Go to the beach during the day to see a scene and receive a new optional mission (still WIP) Bradley must be alive.
  • Go back to Akra to receive a new quest. Still a work in progress.
EXTRA CONTENT: KATARI
Weavers and Praharmas voted for Katari to receive extra content for this update. To start this content we need to have talked to Katari after defeating Arihama and visited the daytime beach on Sithyrya.
MUSIC by *KAFKA*
  • Arihama's Chaos. In the combat against Arihama.
  • Sithyrya freed. Kavhar's background music after defeating Arihama.
  • The Loss Of A Warrior. It appears after waking up in the infirmary or after going to Riordan's house under certain conditions.
ART
Arihama - Normal, hard, and cumming.
Kavhar, Ra'Kash, and The Silent Plains now have a cloudless version after defeating Arihama.
New background of Sapphire Beach (night and day) + Map Icon.
New weapons (whip and canon)
New background -> Kavhar’s Wall. Visible en la habitación del capitán. Día y Noche y Nublado.
New bridge backgrounds when on Sithyrya à Night, Day, and Clouded.
NEW WEAPONS
  • Whip (This is a weapon that increases lust if we use it to attack we will obtain the same result as when using "Tease").
  • Canon
*They can be created on your ship by talking to Alastor > Build.

THINGS LEFT TO DO
  • Scene with Cicero on the beach
  • Party with the crew at the beach
  • A couple more scenes that I can't say (spoiler)
  • Scene with Katari being the MC dominant bottom
In the next update, I'll finish what's left to do and we'll go back to Akra for more content with Garth and Galiano
Thanks all for your support! Hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
Hello there i need some advice or help since i stuck (also im in day 57 lol), in the game I did The Garth rute for "a the battle for power" and waited for the ship to be repaired, how ever when i want to Procide to "escape akra" i cant, because i cant find Rylan, is it bug or where is he ??

Leozinhe

Nov 18, 2021
Hello there i need some advice or help since i stuck (also im in day 57 lol), in the game I did The Garth rute for "a the battle for power" and waited for the ship to be repaired, how ever when i want to Procide to "escape akra" i cant, because i cant find Rylan, is it bug or where is he ??
he doesn't show up in his room on the spaceship?

Reactions: arcdayty16

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
Try to go to Rylan's room in 1 hour intervals. I am positive he will be there in the evening but if you can't find him for a full day of checking then that is a pretty big bug

Ferize

Mar 24, 2020
when's the next build? I lost my save file due to a broken laptop so i wanna start over on a new update

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
when's the next build? I lost my save file due to a broken laptop so i wanna start over on a new update
Guy! News is out.
Alpha build release on Patreon, it seem he got trouble because hospital business and something about seek out vet.
It's been hard last two week so probably another week ig.
To see if anything else happens.

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes