fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Do rape and slave tags apply to the protagonist? And if so, are they actual routes and ongoing gameplay? Or single scenes/game overs? These are favorite kinks for me, but I wanna know if there's enough to warrant sifting through all the other content to get to.

Also is all the art male-focused? It says there's a female protagonist option, but none of the images show that. (Nothing against art focusing on guys, and I recognize it's not common in nsfw games, so it fills a needed niche,) it's just not attractive for me so I want to know if female PC also has art or if I'm maybe better off deleting the image folder for my own playthrough.

Reactions: notajetfighter

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Do rape and slave tags apply to the protagonist? And if so, are they actual routes and ongoing gameplay? Or single scenes/game overs? These are favorite kinks for me, but I wanna know if there's enough to warrant sifting through all the other content to get to.

Also is all the art male-focused? It says there's a female protagonist option, but none of the images show that. (Nothing against art focusing on guys, and I recognize it's not common in nsfw games, so it fills a needed niche,) it's just not attractive for me so I want to know if female PC also has art or if I'm maybe better off deleting the image folder for my own playthrough.
Plenty of rape-scenes for the PC if they lose a battle or something. Lots of humiliation stuff too for submissive players if you like being called a bitch/slut/whore. For slave stuff, its somewhere around roleplay. You don't get tied up and actually get sold into slavery or anything.

You can play as a man/woman, and you can have cock/pussy but not both. Haven't seen how to writing goes for female PCs but there is no art for PCs of either gender. And as a gay-focused game, there aren't any women NPCs.

Reactions: notajetfighter

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Plenty of rape-scenes for the PC if they lose a battle or something. Lots of humiliation stuff too for submissive players if you like being called a bitch/slut/whore. For slave stuff, its somewhere around roleplay. You don't get tied up and actually get sold into slavery or anything.

You can play as a man/woman, and you can have cock/pussy but not both. Haven't seen how to writing goes for female PCs but there is no art for PCs of either gender. And as a gay-focused game, there aren't any women NPCs.
Got it, thanks!

N520N

Oct 27, 2020
Questio how do i trigger a date with rylan ??
To trigger a date with Rylan you must have 20 friendships and desires with him. You can lower those numbers in the "game>core>screens_characters.rpy":

if rylan_decisions and d_rylan.friendship >= 20 and d_rylan.desire >= 20 and rylan_romanticallyrejected == False and rylan_datephase == 0 and sithyrya_first_landing == True and rylan_position == 1:
textbutton "> Date" style "new_question" action Jump("rylan_dates")

I couldn't trigger that date because of my choices before and apparently, sex with him is not enough

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
To trigger a date with Rylan you must have 20 friendships and desires with him. You can lower those numbers in the "game>core>screens_characters.rpy":

if rylan_decisions and d_rylan.friendship >= 20 and d_rylan.desire >= 20 and rylan_romanticallyrejected == False and rylan_datephase == 0 and sithyrya_first_landing == True and rylan_position == 1:

I couldn't trigger that date because of my choices before and apparently, sex with him is not enough
If we pick the option to just be friends, will there other choices?

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020

I cant trigger the date with rylan
Can anyone have a save files for the date with rylan pls
Tried mine but i cant trigger it

Mar 9, 2018
what is iacchus requsted..... i can't find
My guess is that the cult, or whatever enemy type that comes in when the story reaches the cult/Warlord segments, will be when the "essence" (magic) item will be introduce as a collectable to give to Iacchus (or if possible, offer the Warlord himself after beating him). For now, just have fun with Iacchus or the rest of the new content in the game, for now.

Last edited:

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
I just realized something stupid, why can't we just introduce Iacchus to the warlord?! I mean wouldn't he be incredibly interested in it? If possible he could either kill it, capture it or the warlord could kill him. Either way one or more of our problems would be fixed instantly!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NickTH

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
I know it dropped on patreon I meant when is it dropping here, pls just stfu if u are not gonna provide any useful information
... It already did. That's why the changelog and link was posted? That's exactly why you were told to use your eyes. Big yikes.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I just realized something stupid, why can't we just introduce Iacchus to the warlord?! I mean wouldn't he be incredibly interested in it? If possible he could either kill it, capture it or the warlord could kill him. Either way one or more of our problems would be fixed instantly!
Is Iacchus not a Halloween special non-canon NPC? Maybe you can get that next Halloween :p

Also, new Rylan arts still suck, and the next update is still about him is saddening.
I really can't comprehend why patreon would vote for Rylan / Arthur above all, while any alien is far more interesting/sexy in this game :KEK:

Reactions: FluffyDaemon

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
So. There was no new quest or story in the recent update, except for Rylan's date, right?

Tsubaki

Aug 31, 2017
I decided to give this game a chance, and I'm enjoying it a lot, however........I got stuck on this part
After talking to Rylan about the pirates, it is proposed for everyone to join the lunchroom, but nothing happens when I go there, am I missing something?, as far as I know I have nothing else to do in Akra

doubt.png

CoffeeFox

Sep 13, 2021
Okay, that was suddenly a lot of fun and quite a few hours gone. :D

Good to see take care of both to tops and bottoms, also some low-key BDSM stuff. Though (maybe it's just me) I think oral scenes get somewhat more love than anal ones. Don't know about vaginal, didn't try female option for MC.

If you wonder whether to play or not:
– good irony, some nice jokes but not really comedy;
– no animated scenes (you do get to see changing sprites tho);
– no there's no censored stuff inside lmao;
– LOTS of aliens who will look weird and maybe disgusting;
– if you leave humiliation option on, get ready for lots of spitting. Lots of it. Yeah;
– combats are pretty good and even have a tactics touch to them but do use Ctrl when you're later in the game, there's only so much text before it gets repetitive and long.

Suggestion to the author:
– please separate humiliation kink and spitting kink in both toggles and text. That would make the game way more enjoyable for me and I'm pretty sure not only me;
– I get it that Samuel (like 90% of people in this game) like it rough but perhaps we could get a very, I'd say even too gentle option of fucking him and driving him up the wall bc that's just too overwhelming for him? >:3
– rn it seems like the game is heavily balanced towards ranged weapons, especially when it starts. I like it how it is but I know that there's lots of people who like to go melee. Maybe give special skills to them?

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes