Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
Lol, People like Rylan that much? Here I thought he's the least interesting one of the bunch.

Also, when you talk too much in the changelog :KEK:
Maybe they like him because he's so vanilla. I get the vibes that supporters on patreon enjoy humans more, which is unexpected in a game in space with aliens. Last time they voted to expand Arthur, the scientist, after all.
Well, I'll just wait to have more Bradley.

Reactions: nackedsnake

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Lust Odyssey [v0.09.0] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 216mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Mar 9, 2018
how do you save the hurt lizard man
If you mean the lizard guy in the pirate ship's medical room...there isn't. If you choose to come back for him later, he dies regardless. Just a slower death for him that could have been ended if you chose to take him out of his misery right at the moment you find him. So...sorry :( .

• Sad
Reactions: YaoiYami

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
I'm loving the game, probably played most existent content yet including the new one already. To bang certain character you gotta be a dude for sure or I just didn't try enough? :unsure: Kinda wanna peg some crew.

mikFFF

Jun 13, 2019
Heyo,

Just checking two things out. Is it possible to have sex with Galiano without being his bitch? Also, is anyone else coming across an error where renpy just shouts "out of memory" when trying to load an area?

danseX

Sep 12, 2019
Heyo,

Just checking two things out. Is it possible to have sex with Galiano without being his bitch? Also, is anyone else coming across an error where renpy just shouts "out of memory" when trying to load an area?

If you're playing as a dominant top and have at least 10 friendship points with Galiano, he'll bottom for you. If you prefer to be the one bottoming, you'll have to be his plaything.

As for the memory leak issue - try updating your GPU driver and see how it goes.

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
There's a new update with bug fixes up on Patreon, one of the new enemies in 0.09 was missing scenes.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 15 Votes