nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I like this but so far combat is grindy and too slow to level up for my taste. Anyone know cheats to speed things up?
Unfortunately I suspect the dev made it grindy on purpose, so He can sell the higher Tier Version with a cheat menu build in.
Tho You can use or Cheat Engine - the traditional way to cheat.

Cheru

Jul 15, 2017
Let me see, I never really remember, so bear with me ok? The first to guet is the mechanic, fairly easy, you don't need anything. The second is the pilot, that would be the twink that firts was trying to suck the white demon alien, you will find hi next on the bar. Moving one, the monster alien alpha, you choose to spare him while completing the mobboss first questline (on the second quest line you can choose in the and continue with the mobboss or the blue alien candidate). On the pirate ship you will find the last 3. The scientists and the co-capitain (if you choose to spare him) and the guns engineer, who choose to go with you if you find him and talk to him again after defeating the big captain lizar (future co-capitain) I belive that is all your crew members
There is another lizard which you can free from jail on the same base.

Yujiro007

Apr 13, 2022
Hello !

Quick question if I chose to hang out with Samuel during the first encounter with Skru'Vaks. Would I be able to meet Skru'Vaks again in the dark-alley or is it impossible? Need restart ?

Mar 9, 2018
Hello !

Quick question if I chose to hang out with Samuel during the first encounter with Skru'Vaks. Would I be able to meet Skru'Vaks again in the dark-alley or is it impossible? Need restart ?
There is a way to meet Skru'Vaks again, return to the alleyway a couple of times and he should be back to have sex with. Though you have to be submissive/bottom for that even to happen.

Mar 9, 2018
Okay, I want to just add this, just in case there are others who followed the Galiano instructions and still don't see the sex option open. Make sure the Degradation kink is activated. If it isn't, then the sex option will not appear no matter if you did all that is instructed. That's all I will say on it.
Just repeating this one last time for anyone having problem with Galiano when they followed all of the instructions to have sex with him, Sorry.

Last edited:

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
If someone could make a guide to this game that would be so crazy sexy cool cause I always feel lost when playing this game. o_O
Apparently someone's working on one , but also the Dev is adding beginner quests to guide new players through the early game in the 0.09 update.

Reactions: D8man

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Although in the previous poll the "continue with the main story" option won, we wanted to implement a part of the second most voted option, which was the romantic date with Rylan. However, we didn't want to leave it half done and therefore it is not in this version (if you look in the game files you can find an item called "Rylan's Dirty Jockstrap).
Lol, People like Rylan that much? Here I thought he's the least interesting one of the bunch.

Also, when you talk too much in the changelog :KEK:
ART
- Snake and Gravel – For now they are shadowed because they are not finished.

Reactions: Cheru
4.80 star(s) 15 Votes