nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
When are we going to get the option to fuck Bradley? They tease him being a switch but he only seems to have dominant scenes and no submissive ones.
Where did they teased that? I didn't see any indicator in-game that Bradley is a switch? Not to mention his whole character is build as a dominant top. (not even room for dominant bottom or service top).
If I hv to guess, to top him you'd probably go thru the course to break him, just like how you top Galiano

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
Where did they teased that? I didn't see any indicator in-game that Bradley is a switch? Not to mention his whole character is build as a dominant top. (not even room for dominant bottom or service top).
If I hv to guess, to top him you'd probably go thru the course to break him, just like how you top Galiano
If you play as a dom top (or just a top i think), when talking about how useful he is to the crew, he'll talk about how he has a "bottomless hole" and is ready to take anything we can throw at him. He definitely prefer being dom but is definitely open to the idea of being a sub for a dom player.

• Wow
Reactions: justcuriousyouknow

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
If you play as a dom top (or just a top i think), when talking about how useful he is to the crew, he'll talk about how he has a "bottomless hole" and is ready to take anything we can throw at him. He definitely prefer being dom but is definitely open to the idea of being a sub for a dom player.
Interesting. So you wouldn't know unless you play as top.
I was playing as vers, though it'll get the most contents. But it's actually the contrast: Both Top and Bottom have exclusive contents, Vers just gets the least :LOL:

Also, as dom/sub is related to the reputation, I'm hoping the dev will deliver all four combinations: Dominant top, Service top, Power bottom, Slut:sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KopretCZ

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
I was playing as vers, though it'll get the most contents. But it's actually the contrast: Both Top and Bottom have exclusive contents, Vers just gets the least :LOL:

Also, as dom/sub is related to the reputation, I'm hoping the dev will deliver all four combinations: Dominant top, Service top, Power bottom, Slut:sneaky:
I play as vers and i saw that it's when you first go to the deck when you let him on board and he's flirting with Samuel and are given these option and you say stand behind him line Screenshot_20220827-233444_Lust Odyssey v01.png

Reactions: Dyson

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
I play as vers and i saw that it's when you first go to the deck when you let him on board and he's flirting with Samuel and are given these option and you say stand behind him line View attachment 2009349
Same here, I play versatile as well and have seen this option, though he's not quite my type lol so I never had sex with him be it top or bottom but it's good to know that he isn't completely a dominant character for everyone that's interested in fkn him

Reactions: Garnser

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Same here, I play versatile as well and have seen this option, though he's not quite my type lol so I never had sex with him be it top or bottom but it's good to know that he isn't completely a dominant character for everyone that's interested in fkn him
Yeah it's a good thing when there is a choice of versatility in a fiction, unlike some wolf character (which name is probably Garret) in a certain tavern in a certain CoC2 game. It's great when the author is trying to appease to as many people as possible without ruining a character, like another certain half-wolf became a husk of what he was(which name was probably Berwin).

Reactions: Dyson

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019

Yeah. The thing i love the most about this game is how much freedom is given to the players so they can play as whatever it is that they want. Hell, he even went the extra mile to include ways to dominate dom npcs without making them feel out of character which is just great. I just hope the author doesnt get burnt out cuz juggling all of these possibilities has got to be a major pain in the ass.

Right now though, while most content available are for either dom tops or sub bottoms (which is expected), service tops and power bottoms still have a lot to enjoy.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I play as vers and i saw that it's when you first go to the deck when you let him on board and he's flirting with Samuel and are given these option and you say stand behind him line View attachment 2009349
Hmm, did you just click the button "vers" in the menu? Did you do anything that's not "vers", like be Galiano's bitch, recruit Bradly right away instead of imprison him? What's your respect at the time?
Cuz either I didn't get the 2nd option, or when I chose it he just brushed it off.

Or better, if someone could check the coding to see what variables defies what :LOL:
Yeah. The thing i love the most about this game is how much freedom is given to the players so they can play as whatever it is that they want. Hell, he even went the extra mile to include ways to dominate dom npcs without making them feel out of character which is just great. I just hope the author doesnt get burnt out cuz juggling all of these possibilities has got to be a major pain in the ass.

Right now though, while most content available are for either dom tops or sub bottoms (which is expected), service tops and power bottoms still have a lot to enjoy.
To me it just means more contents with different flavours (yes I love them all :giggle:), even better if play "Vers" does enable you to see all of them.
But I can see where your worries are coming from (cough cough, certain game about a slutty herbalist :LOL:), I think it's not that bad, as long as the dev finish one segment before moving into another. Like what he did about the rival of Galiano. And it doesn't need to be consistent, not everyone needs to be open for everything.

Last edited:

Stalagmite

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah, I know i’m one of the odd ones out but I wanna see the MC fuck Bradley lmao. They do hint at it even though he’s portrayed more dominant. Tbh I wanna see him powerbottom the MC

Reactions: sunsol

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
Hmm, did you just click the button "vers" in the menu? Did you do anything that's not "vers", like be Galiano's bitch, recruit Bradly right away instead of imprison him? What's your respect at the time?
Cuz either I didn't get the 2nd option, or when I chose it he just brushed it off.

Or better, if someone could check the coding to see what variables defies what :LOL:
I actually didn't have sex with galiaro i actually betrayed him not my type
And i did immediately recruit Bradley and have been vers the whole time

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
So...where can you find all the characters? I've been unable to get at least three of them in all my runs.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
So...where can you find all the characters? I've been unable to get at least three of them in all my runs.
Let me see, I never really remember, so bear with me ok? The first to guet is the mechanic, fairly easy, you don't need anything. The second is the pilot, that would be the twink that firts was trying to suck the white demon alien, you will find hi next on the bar. Moving one, the monster alien alpha, you choose to spare him while completing the mobboss first questline (on the second quest line you can choose in the and continue with the mobboss or the blue alien candidate). On the pirate ship you will find the last 3. The scientists and the co-capitain (if you choose to spare him) and the guns engineer, who choose to go with you if you find him and talk to him again after defeating the big captain lizar (future co-capitain) I belive that is all your crew members

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
I like this but so far combat is grindy and too slow to level up for my taste. Anyone know cheats to speed things up?

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes