NedF99

Jun 18, 2022
Anyone know how to have sex with Bradley?
There's a quick scene at the club with him and I'm not sure if there's a top variant for it.

If you're playing as a bottom: Bradley has to be apart of your crew, crew respect has to at least be -9, get Sammuel drunk, and do the bj scene with Katari and Rylan. Afterwards you'll get a 3some with Rylan and Katari and if your ass experience is high enough you'll get a very brief scene with Bradley.

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
There's a quick scene at the club with him and I'm not sure if there's a top variant for it.

If you're playing as a bottom: Bradley has to be apart of your crew, crew respect has to at least be -9, get Sammuel drunk, and do the bj scene with Katari and Rylan. Afterwards you'll get a 3some with Rylan and Katari and if your ass experience is high enough you'll get a very brief scene with Bradley.
Can you share the save files gor that scene i cant get it right and its ver hassle to start over again

Grakedrik

Feb 3, 2021
Nevermind, I found out the problem: The respect feature was glitching out a bit (it kept switching numbers every movement my character made on Akra), so I adjusted it manually on a save editor and it it fixed the problem. Hopefully, it will stay fix.
Can you please tell me what did you do exactly? I adjusted it manually too, but still nothing didn't happened.

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
I use save edit online to do it. On it look for Galiano friendship and just click on it to change the number.
this looks better then the renpy editing thing so thanks but "Galiano friendship" doesnt show up. please just copy paste what you changed

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2018
this looks better then the renpy editing thing so thanks but "Galiano friendship" doesnt show up. please just copy paste what you changed
It goes by d_galiano > friendship in save edit online, best use the "find in page" feature in your browser's menu to make the searching through it easier.

Reactions: tardford
Mar 9, 2018
Grakedrik, justcuriousyouknow and tardford
Please take your discussion to private messages (click user name >> Start Conversation).
You guys took up a whole page of the thread for a single save editing question yet still goes on about it. :(
I apologize, I didn't expect to get that many replies like that. I will make sure to automatically request to go private if anyone discusses with me.

Reactions: nackedsnake

Hibikinsfw

Oct 24, 2021
No sex option with Galiano despite using save edit. Please upload version 0.07.3. This game version is too buggy. Did anyone have the sex option in the bottom route?

Mar 9, 2018
Okay, I want to just add this, just in case there are others who followed the Galiano instructions and still don't see the sex option open. Make sure the Degradation kink is activated. If it isn't, then the sex option will not appear no matter if you did all that is instructed. That's all I will say on it.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 15 Votes