Mar 9, 2018
So hey, weird thing has happened but when I press the sex option for Galiano nothing showed up. I sided with Galiano, been finished with the battle for power mission, didn't choose to be Galiano's ho, has dominant/top activated, and have 10 reputation with Akra. Am I missing something?

Reactions: catnoogie
Mar 9, 2018
Hey how do you manage to get 10 friendship points with Galiano? I only have 9 and i can't seem to find the last one please help me.
The only way to get friendship points for Galiano is through the choices you make in the conversations with him. If you done all of the known conversations with him, then you can use a save editor to increase the friendship points if you don't mind doing that.

Reactions: askqer

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
The only way to get friendship points for Galiano is through the choices you make in the conversations with him. If you done all of the known conversations with him, then you can use a save editor to increase the friendship points if you don't mind doing that.
Yeah but how? With renpy save editor obviously but how do i specifically up his? maxing friendship in the editor does nothing

Mar 9, 2018
So hey, weird thing has happened but when I press the sex option for Galiano nothing showed up. I sided with Galiano, been finished with the battle for power mission, didn't choose to be Galiano's ho, has dominant/top activated, and have 10 reputation with Akra. Am I missing something?
Okay, since this is being ignored, I'll ask another question: Has anyone bother to have sex with Galiano as part of the 0.7 release?

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Okay, since this is being ignored, I'll ask another question: Has anyone bother to have sex with Galiano as part of the 0.7 release?
If you want to have sex with him as a bottom you must accept being his bitch at the beggining; have 10 friendship at least with him and 3 desire; tell him the truth when you talk to him when you come back and select "I'm back"; and having degradation enabled.

If you still can't happen to trigger, I recommend you start a new game instead of playing from a save.

Mar 9, 2018
If you want to have sex with him as a bottom you must accept being his bitch at the beggining; have 10 friendship at least with him and 3 desire; tell him the truth when you talk to him when you come back and select "I'm back"; and having degradation enabled.

If you still can't happen to trigger, I recommend you start a new game instead of playing from a save.
No no, I'm trying to top Galiano, not be his bottom. I was asking Honeybun Burglar the question because I didn't want to automatically assume anything. Plus, this problem might not show for those who choose to be Galiano's bottom and might only affects those who want to top him. Because 0.7's changelog says it should be possible to dominate Galiano now. I really don't want to start a new game, but I'm going to do that and see if that fixes the problem.

Mar 9, 2018
No no, I'm trying to top Galiano, not be his bottom. I was asking Honeybun Burglar the question because I didn't want to automatically assume anything. Plus, this problem might not show for those who choose to be Galiano's bottom and might only affects those who want to top him. Because 0.7's changelog says it should be possible to dominate Galiano now. I really don't want to start a new game, but I'm going to do that and see if that fixes the problem.
Nevermind, I found out the problem: The respect feature was glitching out a bit (it kept switching numbers every movement my character made on Akra), so I adjusted it manually on a save editor and it it fixed the problem. Hopefully, it will stay fix.

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes