cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
okay, no one should use UPLOADHAVEN. I downloaded it and used the installer, after going though 15 offers for "free apps" were you had to click decline and then cancel because of the tricky wording. It then downloaded it. Only. I. Can't. Find. It! >_<
Just tried Uploadhaven, and didn't have any issues like that downloading. Only a new tab popup when I first clicked the "Free Download" link. After closing the new tab, I clicked the "Free Download" link and it worked without issue. Didn't have to install anything.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
okay, no one should use UPLOADHAVEN. I downloaded it and used the installer, after going though 15 offers for "free apps" were you had to click decline and then cancel because of the tricky wording. It then downloaded it. Only. I. Can't. Find. It! >_<
  1. That's a "You" problem
  2. Use an ad blocker
  3. Do NOT download any "Installer" from these sites
  4. You probably got some malware infection, better do an full anti-virus scan
  5. try to learn about how to deal with these kind of things if you wanna be a pirate

Reactions: simplepower

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
cheers!

LustOdyssey-0.08.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​
Wow, I know Mr. fat_fingers_ma_gee is always quick, but never saw mod to be so quick, literally right after Mr. Fingers ;)
-------------
So there's a more expensive " Meta-Human version", Cheats and Galley (only hs 2 CGs atm) are only available to it?
Lol, that's why the grind is so tedious, it's taking both LD and ToS's monetising methods :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lielie1212 Here's your changelog if you ever bothered to click on their itch :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
I love RPG style games like this. Ever since Lust for Adventures and Lustful Desires were created, I've been looking for more content similar to the 2. What made this game stands out the most for me, is that the creator focused more on balancing gay gameplay sexuality, so the (Tops) route have very interesting sex scenes with enemies and allies who bottoms and even have a bad ending so far when playing as a top which is something I've been waiting for since playing Lustful Desires. So, kudos to this game developer for not favoring the (Bottoms) route so heavily for that kinda annoyed me with the previous games that lacks on MC topping content in comparison to MC bottoming content. I'm versatile in real life, so it makes me happy playing a versatile MC with these awesome options from both routes!

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
So there's a more expensive " Meta-Human version", Cheats and Galley (only hs 2 CGs atm) are only available to it?
Lol, that's why the grind is so tedious, it's taking both LD and ToS's monetising schemes :ROFLMAO:
I don't see that bad. It's a way to boost their profits (regular tier is quite cheap and they give us a bunch of content each update). Even though, they stated that experience got boosted in fights, it seems they hear their users in Discord server/Patreon/etc.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I don't see that bad. It's a way to boost their profits (regular tier is quite cheap and they give us a bunch of content each update). Even though, they stated that experience got boosted in fights, it seems they hear their users in Discord server/Patreon/etc.
There's nothing wrong with them wanting to monetising their games.
It's only bad when they sacrifice the game, or the audiences just to get more money.
Such as making the game extremely grindy (Aka not respecting player's time), so to manipulating people to buy the higher tier cheats (which is what ToS is doing), is disrespectful for everyone except the money :ROFLMAO:

But this game is fairly new, it's might just cause they are not doing a good job at balancing. Let hope they won't go there.

rzruzz

Apr 18, 2019
is there anti cheat for this game? i tried to editing the stats and it goes back again except for money at least

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes