sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Oh I don't mind fuck them to death. :sneaky:
You make me think, never saw in a game that vampire is husky musky hunk. All of them are just elegant twink (twunk at best). The only different variant I saw is just bloody inhumane beasts.
Wonder why.
I've got theories on that. First, I think vampires are usually seen as an old monster. Like, literally. Because they live a long time. And though they don't usually age physically, they'll still be affected by time in terms of how they behave. So, they'll usually be expected to have old world ways. Which can mean more conservative and/or elegant fashion, behavior, etc. The age of a vampire is usally set only a couple hundred years back, with high society and stuff. I think if there were more ancient vampires put to pen, then you might get more hunks. Cause then you're going back to more warrior/hunter societies. Second, in many versions of vampires they don't have to put in effort to be strong. It's usually innate. So~ if you don't gotta work to throw a bus, you don't need to work out at a gym to muscle up. Hell, would the work outs even have an effect? Third, I think vampires are most popular with women, and either a large majority or a loud minority really like more elegant/beautiful, not necessarily strong macho, men. Kpop's popularity is definitely strong anecdotal evidence of that.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
I've got theories on that. First, I think vampires are usually seen as an old monster. Like, literally. Because they live a long time. And though they don't usually age physically, they'll still be affected by time in terms of how they behave. So, they'll usually be expected to have old world ways. Which can mean more conservative and/or elegant fashion, behavior, etc. The age of a vampire is usally set only a couple hundred years back, with high society and stuff. I think if there were more ancient vampires put to pen, then you might get more hunks. Cause then you're going back to more warrior/hunter societies. Second, in many versions of vampires they don't have to put in effort to be strong. It's usually innate. So~ if you don't gotta work to throw a bus, you don't need to work out at a gym to muscle up. Hell, would the work outs even have an effect? Third, I think vampires are most popular with women, and either a large majority or a loud minority really like more elegant/beautiful, not necessarily strong macho, men. Kpop's popularity is definitely strong anecdotal evidence of that.
I guess the vampire will be like Asmondeo somehow, but with a greyish pale skin, packed with muscles but not beefy (like some generic "strong LI" from those chinese otome games), and a long black hair

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Good thinking, that tracks quite well. It could also applies to elves which often comes hand in hand with vampires.
Heck the super popular Astarion is literally an Elven Vampire :LOL:
Tho guess I'm using Twink / Twunk is not accurate since they are also many Old gentleman / Lean muscle type. Just not packed bara / macho

Reactions: sparrow_rose

askqer

Apr 7, 2021
I think if there were more ancient vampires put to pen, then you might get more hunks. Cause then you're going back to more warrior/hunter societies.
Are you perhaps forgetting Skarsgard in True Blood? I think he qualifies as a hunk, at least in my mind :love:
1722111570779.jpeg
(old show, sorry for the shitty photo)

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes