Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
i already have the saddle, but the dialogue option didnt show up :/
Do you have high respect between the crew members, high relationship with Bradley and you are at least dominant? Because otherwise I can't help you as much unless saying to wait for the next update and hope it gets patched, or restart all from the begining

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Brace for incoming complaints of "Why the F no Top / Dom contents wahhhh" :KEK: (or people update begging)
Srsly tho, not sure "Rough Body Play" Or "Permanent cum" can be classified as New kink,
But why is "Findom" suddenly popping off? Before never a game uses such a word, but now you see it everywhere like trend or something?

V0.31 Change log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
I haven't checked the game in a long while. Is it still 1% monsters, 99% humans/"I-swear-they-are-aliens-not-just-humans-with-different-skin-color-trust-me-bro"?

Reactions: gabrielpwen

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
I haven't checked the game in a long while. Is it still 1% monsters, 99% humans/"I-swear-they-are-aliens-not-just-humans-with-different-skin-color-trust-me-bro"?
Don't know how much time you've been off so I'm gonna stipulate it was one year. Basically you're right, the only character I've found who isn't so human-like is Detritus, from a halloween update in 2023, you can have one sex scene as a sub bottom

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I guess having a sugar daddy is trending right now
Findom = Simp. You pay money to let the others dominate you / or you took their money while dominate them. (Comes hand in hand with humiliation)
Kinda different from sugar daddy...
Nice changelog, but I am so~ not killing a vampire. I fucking love vampires.
Oh I don't mind fuck them to death. :sneaky:
You make me think, never saw in a game that vampire is husky musky hunk. All of them are just elegant twink (twunk at best). The only different variant I saw is just bloody inhumane beasts.
Wonder why.
Unfortunately that's the direction the game is heading, Don't think it'll change anytime soon.
Newly added stuff are all human-reskins... oh and goblins.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes