Sep 26, 2020
Who the fuck is Charles
Twenty-five years just waiting for a chance to tell him how I feel, maybe get a second chance, now I guess I'll have to get used to not living next door to Charles.

Who the fuck is Charles?

Well, here's hoping he's not Choo-Choo Charles.

That'd be heckin' awkward.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
On top of Who TF is Charles

Do they really need to make goblins so ugly? :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cuz they can't make appealing non-human anymore?
I personally think rather than adding new art they should of focused on giving the main crew more scenes ngl, like Asmo bootlicking scene which could of transitioned into feet ect

Whole reason I support this game is due to the fetishes and the goblins didn't rlly bring anything new or relevant, it could of least been a orc with a sweat fetish or something FRESH

Solarys

Aug 18, 2021
I really hate not being able to cheat my way through grindy game so boom, my own cheat menu.
If you guys want to use it, place it in game folder and replace the screen.rpy.
When you play the game, open game menu and there should be cheat button.
View attachment 2507094
If i am missing anything, feel free to tell me, i will add a button for it.
Btw, this will always work on every version as long as the variable didn't change and he didn't modify the game menu ui.
Hello, could you add a cheat button for Snake, the AI, Sammuel, Cicero and Hakkon in the game ?
Can you also add a cheat button for friendship and desire for Egon ?

I like this game, "Lust Odyssey" and I like cheating too I admit it.
Thank you in advance and I look forward to the changes made.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Hello, could you add a cheat button for Snake, the AI, Sammuel, Cicero and Hakkon in the game ?
Can you also add a cheat button for friendship and desire for Egon ?

I like this game, "Lust Odyssey" and I like cheating too I admit it.
Thank you in advance and I look forward to the changes made.
Ah I've taken my hands off from the cheat since everyone else seems to be able to update it themselves. Plus I no longer play the game until unforeseenable future. (Waiting for piled up updated)

Solarys

Aug 18, 2021
Ah I've taken my hands off from the cheat since everyone else seems to be able to update it themselves. Plus I no longer play the game until unforeseenable future. (Waiting for piled up updated)
Hello I tried to modify it on my side to add what I wanted but impossible to do.
This makes the game buggy, is there software to be able to modify it without fear?

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
I really hate not being able to cheat my way through grindy game so boom, my own cheat menu.
If you guys want to use it, place it in game folder and replace the screen.rpy.
When you play the game, open game menu and there should be cheat button.
View attachment 2507094
If i am missing anything, feel free to tell me, i will add a button for it.
Btw, this will always work on every version as long as the variable didn't change and he didn't modify the game menu ui.
How do I add this on android??

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
Man, I wished we could fuck the goblins not the other way around... Maybe next update?
I'm shocked to see other tops or at least versatile. literally most people who play gay NSFW games are bottoms, or the games cater to bottoms and it's annoying because there's not many games that tops can actually enjoy.

Reactions: Sant3224

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Hmm... can anyone show me the error you got when you used the cheat mod? I honestly, don't play the game anymore until the update is piled up. But I can make an adjustment after I know what causing the error (cause I am not in the mood to play the game right now to test the error myself).

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
I'm shocked to see other tops or at least versatile. literally most people who play gay NSFW games are bottoms, or the games cater to bottoms and it's annoying because there's not many games that tops can actually enjoy.
So far, this game is very top/dom friendly, even if it has more sub content. Personally I play as verse/dom which gives more options than just stick a dick into someone, then switches to top/dom when the other npcs acts dominant

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
So far, this game is very top/dom friendly, even if it has more sub content. Personally I play as verse/dom which gives more options than just stick a dick into someone, then switches to top/dom when the other npcs acts dominant
And honestly I'm pretty happy that it is, like I stated earlier most gay NSFW games are catered towards bottoms, as most games are VN'S, but I barely see any that let the player top and being forced to be a bottom is a huge turn off for me.

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
Oh im sorry look I speak spanish, so I could learn english :confused::rolleyes: Then what I try say, there a program cheat game for lust odyssey he can try for the v30-2 is coming soon
I hope so I actually need them dam cheats but idk how to implement them onto/into android. I feel like we barely get enough stat points and it takes awhile to lvl up, we need a training area or something to get xp cuz dam I don't feel like missing out on extra dialogue just cuz I don't fit the stat reqs!

Reactions: Mandj120

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
I hope so I actually need them dam cheats but idk how to implement them onto/into android. I feel like we barely get enough stat points and it takes awhile to lvl up, we need a training area or something to get xp cuz dam I don't feel like missing out on extra dialogue just cuz I don't fit the stat reqs!
I started playing yesterday and I'm only lvl 10

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes