FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Hopefully this year will be much better than the last one, which the only sex scene was you being a sub/bottom
Yeah, it was disappointing that last year's Halloween update was for sub/bottom MC only.

I also hope that this year's Halloween content will be better, general updates as well. But I don't think there will be a sudden direction shift into more content for dom/top MC, although there should at least be some character progression for crew members and story development that will lead to more content for dom/top MC.

The game has been in development for 2+ years now, so hopefully the dev will wrap up Akra, and advance the story and current characters in the near future, instead of constantly adding new characters (and Patron OC's) with low content.

Reactions: Sant3224

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yeah, it was disappointing that last year's Halloween update was for sub/bottom MC only.

I also hope that this year's Halloween content will be better, general updates as well. But I don't think there will be a sudden direction shift into more content for dom/top MC, although there should at least be some character progression for crew members and story development that will lead to more content for dom/top MC.

The game has been in development for 2+ years now, so hopefully the dev will wrap up Akra, and advance the story and current characters in the near future, instead of constantly adding new characters (and Patron OC's) with low content.
Wait, there are Patron OCs in this game now? Such a sell out :(
But not surprised after see how the dev Monetise the Voting. :KEK:
Hope they are just some side-one-time-scene that's not affecting the game's artistic integrity and vision (If there are still some left) :(
Wishful thinking.

Reactions: FluffyDaemon

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Wait, there are Patron OCs in this game now? Such a sell out :(
But not surprised after see how the dev Monetise the Voting. :KEK:
Hope they are just some side-one-time-scene that's not affecting the game's artistic integrity and vision (If there are still some left) :(
Wishful thinking.
Yes, I really dislike the Patron OC's in this game, in general as well.

One of them is human and already became a crew member, Zyron. The second one is the new human with snake tail character, Hakim. Third one is the new dark elf with tentacles character, Keirys. And the dev has plans to add more Patron OC's.

• Sad
Reactions: nackedsnake

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yes, I really dislike the Patron OC's in this game, in general as well.

One of them is human and already became a crew member, Zyron. The second one is the new human with snake tail character, Hakim. Third one is the new dark elf with tentacles character, Keirys. And the dev has plans to add more Patron OC's.
I was wondering why Zyron and Hakim was added that come out of nowhere, with cringe designs and boring contents, Now it totally makes sense :(
The dev don't even have the authenticity to make them side throw-away contents like all other games do - which is a commonly accepted method to deal with Paid Self-Inserts that don't affect the game's quality.

Now this game really give me the BlackGate vibe, hope it doesn't end jut like BlackGate.

Fuck artistic integrity, guess only money matters :KEK:

Last edited:

kontolbesar

Dec 13, 2020
I was wondering why Zyron and Hakim was added that come out of nowhere, with cringe designs and boring contents, Now it totally makes sense :(
The dev don't even have the authenticity to make them side throw-away contents like all other games do - which is a commonly accepted method to deal with Paid Self-Inserts that don't affect the game's quality.

Now this game really give me the BlackGate vibe, hope it doesn't end jut like BlackGate.

Fuck artistic integrity, guess only money matters :KEK:
Let's be honest, these independent Devs could only survive with Money. If majorities of their buyers wanted more human like Characters. They can't really go around and make more Alien Characters.

Unless you guys gonna came up with tons of money for the devs. Nothing gonna change.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Let's be honest, these independent Devs could only survive with Money. If majorities of their buyers wanted more human like Characters. They can't really go around and make more Alien Characters.

Unless you guys gonna came up with tons of money for the devs. Nothing gonna change.
Can't understand English? What exactly are you replying to :KEK: (Hint: we were talking about inauthentic Paid self-inserts)

And the Mental Gymnastic you did is insane.
If they already don't provide something of value, Why would anyone want to give them more money so they can "Potentially" provide value?
They are developing games, not doing commissions where you pay first to get the service after.
And they are not the only Who need Money to survive. ;)

To make it Clear, If the Dev Desire to Prioritise "Making Money" over "Producing a Good game", that's their Call.
Some dev make money so they can make a good game, some dev make game so they can make money. No one owe anyone anything.

I said it again and again, It's just a shame to see a Promising Project to go down this route.
All the creativity withered away, especially a pity when this dev still writing some very hot scenes.

Last edited:

kontolbesar

Dec 13, 2020
Can't understand English? What exactly are you replying to :KEK: (Hint: we were talking about inauthentic Paid self-inserts)

And the Mental Gymnastic you did is insane, They are developing games, not doing commissions where you pay first to get the service after.
And they are not the only Who need Money to survive. ;)

To make it Clear, If the Dev Desire to Prioritise "Making Money" over "Producing a Good game", that's their Call.
Some dev make money so they can make a good game, some dev make game so they can make money. No one owe anyone anything.

I said it again and again, It's just a shame to see a Promising Project to go down this route.
"Fuck artistic integrity, guess only money matters" ~ You.

I'm referring to this particular comment of yours.

Let's get the fact straight first, "artistic integrity" don't pay for food, it don't pay for rent or electric bill. So let's not pretend like these devs actually got a choice here.

Secondly, you don't even know the financial situation of these devs. You just throwing claims around without any proofs whatsoever.

I guess it's easy to make comments like that when you're rich. God knows why anyone wants to have enough money to pay for food or rent.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
My main guess is that after finishing Harmonia's arc, or at least after we learn some spells at the university, we'll go back to Akra and deal with the Prahama.

I think the dev should start focusing on one planet each update, with main story content + side quests + lewd content from a character chosen by Patrons. Because, for me, the updates are looking disjointed and are not moving foward.

kontolbesar

Dec 13, 2020
My main guess is that after finishing Harmonia's arc, or at least after we learn some spells at the university, we'll go back to Akra and deal with the Prahama.

I think the dev should start focusing on one planet each update, with main story content + side quests + lewd content from a character chosen by Patrons. Because, for me, the updates are looking disjointed and are not moving foward.
I feel like the devs wouldn't finishing up the Prahama storyline since it is tied to Harmonia's progression.

Also, Akra is pretty unique since it still have the 3rd floor that hasn't been explored, it's another universe to explore.

And it is tied to the blood sacrifice/portal to another dimension storyline. So Akra would probably be the ending when the completed 1.0 version came up.

Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
like the text is ok but its been seriously way too long since we actually saw something or did something to the characters like the Rylan and Arthur sex scenes, this game has the potential to be so much better like it used to, it just feels a little stale and seeing what the hell is going or and even interacting can save this game again

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
hmmm anyone knows how to progress in the magic planet? i already bought the tuition and wizard robe and rod, also how to meet with the king?
Meet the king by visiting the panda inn or whatever the hell it is at a specific time. I think it's Sunday around 8?? (I haven't played in 2 weeks.) Also pretty sure the magic planet progression is halted for now.

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
"Fuck artistic integrity, guess only money matters" ~ You.

I'm referring to this particular comment of yours.

Let's get the fact straight first, "artistic integrity" don't pay for food, it don't pay for rent or electric bill. So let's not pretend like these devs actually got a choice here.

Secondly, you don't even know the financial situation of these devs. You just throwing claims around without any proofs whatsoever.

I guess it's easy to make comments like that when you're rich. God knows why anyone wants to have enough money to pay for food or rent.
They got ate up badly :censored:

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes