Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
I meant to see how much it changed from the start to the recent update.
"Non-humanoid" aliens are very rare in this game since the begining, I can count with one hand which ones are.
The game always had a focus in the "bara" aspect, in terms of character design, so you'll mostly see beefy, muscular humanoid aliens, who looked very human-like but with different skin colours, and some other things like horns, ears, eyes, etc.

1hundredknight

Feb 10, 2021
Here's the link for the new version. As always, it's the meta-human tier (aka cheats and gallery). This may or may not be the last time in a few months I share the version, as I'm losing interest seeing the lack of alien content. I don't wanna throw my money away by upgrading to the tier that allows me to vote, so that's that. Anyways, fuck Galliano enjoyers, I'm tired of him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SissyBitch

Oct 7, 2018
Here's the link for the new version. As always, it's the meta-human tier (aka cheats and gallery). This may or may not be the last time in a few months I share the version, as I'm losing interest seeing the lack of alien content. I don't wanna throw my money away by upgrading to the tier that allows me to vote, so that's that. Anyways, fuck Galliano enjoyers, I'm tired of him.

It says the link is not public.

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020

Thanks but gofile takes a long to loading and it wont open maybe other link pls like mega or mixdrop pls

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020

Yeah i cant open this link cause it takes too long to load and soon gave up
Pls share other link to donwload like mega or Mixdrop

lpsg

Oct 12, 2022

thank you very much!

Frifonzo

Sep 10, 2021

YES! FUCK THEM GALIANO ENJOYERS. Not only that, FUCK THE HUMAN ENJOYERS TOO. I want my aliens and not the ones that are just recolored humans or even Katari. I especially want more Alastor content just because of his personality. I stopped supporting due to there being no hope of even winning the fucking vote. I really think there being a vote is okay, but should be handled differently. Like take out one character, but don't return that character until the others have gotten their share. Like seriously, what does taking them out for 1 month do? They only gonna get voted back, and the alien enjoyers can't even get our fun.

Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
I mean I personally like all the characters but I also miss when there used to be CG or even pictures of what they used to do and I feel like he's been kinda lazy on that portion, and theres still so many characters that I want to see first too, I feel like this update was very meh even tho I like galiano, like the "scene" is just him doing feet play but we didnt even see it, im getting kinda tired there isn't anything like the Rylan and the Arthur sex scenes, like just take a break and give us something like that im begging lol

Reactions: UghSoAnnoying

Furrycomf

Oct 26, 2022
Like I said yesterday, I would but my Itch.io wont let me connect to Patreon and only gives me a error. If this wouldn't happen you could already have the game.
This is happen to anyone else or it just you? i could try to buy the subscretatin
YES! FUCK THEM GALIANO ENJOYERS. Not only that, FUCK THE HUMAN ENJOYERS TOO. I want my aliens and not the ones that are just recolored humans or even Katari. I especially want more Alastor content just because of his personality. I stopped supporting due to there being no hope of even winning the fucking vote. I really think there being a vote is okay, but should be handled differently. Like take out one character, but don't return that character until the others have gotten their share. Like seriously, what does taking them out for 1 month do? They only gonna get voted back, and the alien enjoyers can't even get our fun.
I think the problem is not even having votes, but not having a limit for how many times a character is, with that you don't have variety of characters win, only the same ones every time

Frifonzo

Sep 10, 2021
I think the problem is not even having votes, but not having a limit for how many times a character is, with that you don't have variety of characters win, only the same ones every time
Not too far from what I meant which is to take off the winner of the poll for the whole run first until all characters get their share, but considering new characters keep getting added in, I think your plan works better.

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
And yet Again with GALIANO OMFG why?! why people think about galiano?! :cautious::mad: can we STOP THE VOTE ANYWAY? it's totally annoying!

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes