kunIOIOIOIOIO

Jan 14, 2022
Am I an idiot or has King Edward been implemeted for the goblin quest cuz i cant find him anywhere

edit : go between 7pm and 12am at the tavern to meet him

Last edited:

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
If there's one thing I regret is having sided with Garth and betrayed Galiano, Garth has almost no content, even though I like the character more.
But Garth's route has the Galiano jail content, so it's not that uneven. Though I agree that Garth's own scenes are comparatively lackluster...

Reactions: Kinzinho

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
Garths scenes really aren't that much, I'm not if there's new content yet or not, I've only got to the part where king Edward sucked his horses cock

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
But Garth's route has the Galiano jail content, so it's not that uneven. Though I agree that Garth's own scenes are comparatively lackluster...
It's uneven. Most people side with Garth for Garth Contents, Not for Galiano Jail contents - not to mention Galiano's Jail contents are also lacklustre comparably.
This argument is just someone try to mental gymnastic, Justify why even give you the choice to side with Garth when no contents are planned.

Furrycomf

Oct 26, 2022
This actually makes the situation even worse, in the route that should be Garth's, there is more content from Galiano, i think the creator don't even care about him anymore.

Reactions: Aeriku

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
The reason Galiano gets more content than Garth (and everyone else on Akra) is because he keeps winning the character polls. Incidentally, he won the most recent one again.

Here are the final results:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vs the votes a few days in:

The 17 vote jump is kind of silly. I don't get why people keep voting so hard for him and why there are so many of them compared to every other character (unless it's just one person making like ten patreon accounts to vote). But despite all that though, some Elion/Egon content ended up making it into the update anyway (since they were kind of supposed to be the winners).

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The reason Galiano gets more content than Garth (and everyone else on Akra) is because he keeps winning the character polls. Incidentally, he won the most recent one again.

Here are the final results:

vs the votes a few days in:

The 17 vote jump is kind of silly. I don't get why people keep voting so hard for him and why there are so many of them compared to every other character (unless it's just one person making like ten patreon accounts to vote). But despite all that though, some Elion/Egon content ended up making it into the update anyway (since they were kind of supposed to be the winners).
Paid Votes are always rigged, people always only interested in what they're interested in. And for this game, if you pay more you get more votes.
Also, in terms of preference, Elion / Egon's contents are adjacent to Galiano's: human-reskin + lean muscle type.

I can't emphasis this enough: The state of LO today is totally because of the developer, He let the Paid Vote to dictate the contents / direction of the game, Instead of artistic choice / development plan an game developer suppose to have.

People like me who like (almost) all kinds of stuff (except YAOI / Feminine / Pedo - and that's my preference) would have a broader perspective, but even then it's still biased.
No audience should be having the power the dev give to this game's patrons.

For me it's just disappointing. But it's still good enough, since they know how to make hot scenes.

Last edited:

notarealpersonlol

Jul 29, 2020
How do you get Charles to be your mount? I remember not being able to figure it out. There was no message in his dialogue menu and I loaded a save to before Bradley was my mount but I still couldn't get it to work. Hopefully someone's figured it out a month later. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes