3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Usually a rework makes the original obsolete/redundant when it's by the same dev. = probably abandoned and is tagged as such. Different models and change of story, from what I can tell mostly removing stepcest (or incest with patch) in an effort to kiss Patreon's asses = yet another boring vanilla AVN probably not worth subbing to if everything else Patreon doesn't like has been removed and not even planned as well.
Or is it incest that makes stories vanilla, boring, and one of the reasons so many of these games get abandoned? Restrictions lead to creativity, this is science. Unfortunately, in AVNs this creativity seems to be limited to how many ways a father can die and how many different names you can call "mother" and "sister".

Mar 5, 2023
WHAT? Remake already for a pretty newly made game?

Either (dev) you're too much of a perfectionist Or your creativity sucks big time. Which one it is.
However, personally the story wasn't going bad either and renders looked pretty nice. So why remake?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This game has pretty much just got started and its being remade/reworked already? I genuinely hope that it has got some worthwhile and lasting potential to it. :rolleyes: :unsure: :coffee:

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I do not understand most of the negative critisism here about making it a remake in a short time.
If I were a dev and my game got 3 stars of 29 votes I would also think that something is not right, I would aim for more.
Then look at the feed back and then try to implement some changes.
If that would lead that it needed so much changes to be a remake then so be it.
Rather do it earlier than when it's almost finished.
If that would make it a better game in the end then I'm all for it.
I liked the first version, hope this is indeed an improved one.....but we will see I gues.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I don't understand why some authors have the need of not beginning the story where it begins but by a later point in time where the MC tells their story. I know that in some case that foreshadowing add a tension to what would have been banal and boring, like watching the replay of a family trip that ends in a car crash. However in a video game where the only gameplay/interaction is choices for me it kills the desire to invest myself since whatever my choices are the end result was already shown and it doesn't motivate me.
I've never experienced a visual novel that begins like this and resolves in a satisfying manner. Maybe this one will but so far it doesn't seems the past is a prologue/first act of a story and the current time doesn't add anything except cutting the flow and saying again what was just shown.

notags=360

It means I'm NOT gay
Donor
Jul 7, 2021

Either (dev) you're too much of a perfectionist Or your creativity sucks big time. Which one it is.
However, personally the story wasn't going bad either and renders looked pretty nice. So why remake?
The cynic in me says they wanted to do some updates and get rid of the negative reviews with a new thread.

I'm hoping it is the opposite and the dev just wanted to revamp the beginning to shape the story the way they wish better.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

remake after 3 chapters and also working on another game at the same time :KEK:

Reactions: Logber

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I don't believe this game was reworked because of stepcest (for me, stepcest doesn't apply to this game) I saw some criticisms regarding spelling, I don't care much about it

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Why did you open a new topic without asking me and why did the other topic get the abandoned tag?
Yeah I noticed that and I don't get it either. I've seen a few games that have been reworked or remade and they've kept their thread page. The main one I can think of being Where It All Began which also has the old version before the rework/remake listed in the OP. So quite frankly I think this was just unnecessary honestly.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Just wondering why while doing this rework, they didn't think of removing the "old" "To Be Continued" interruptions. It was annoying before, it still is, but it's even more incomprehensible now.

Ah well, let's continue... :(

Peace :(

Reactions: goodgreat

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Similar to the former game version (before the rework) here a quick Mod with WT recommendations, gallery unlock and some more game settings.
WT Info: so far I do not "green highlighting" a best choice since there are maybe different routes, only give choice infos. Maybe that changes later on again.
Also: so far you probably get the most game content In v0.3 choosing the Cacau route and not the Julia date (you can be still on her route also)
Mod functions:
- choice recommendations (walkthrough)
- cheat game variables
- gallery unlock
- renaming of the MC
- some more game settings/options

- named saves

Info: shortcut key to also activate the Mod menu ("Shift" + "k")
As usual most of the functions are optional and can be turned on/off
================================
April 13, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version Ep7

================================

Download Mod v0.7a (~5MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.7a (~530MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If needed here some saves from my Mod testing from the game beginning to the end of v0.7 (on save page 1 and up)

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
LoP_01.jpg LoP_02.jpg LoP_03.jpg LoP_04.jpg LoP_05.jpg

Last edited:

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Similar to the former game version (before the rework) here a quick Mod with WT recommendations, gallery unlock and some more game settings.
WT Info: so far I do not "green highlighting" a best choice since there are maybe different routes, only give choice infos. Maybe that changes later on again.
Also: so far you probably get the most game content choosing the Cacau route and not the Julia date (you can be still on her route also)

Download Mod v0.3rework (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3rework (~300MB)
-
Info: if you have my old port (before the rework) installed I recommend to uninstall it.
(but it should actually not interfere / saves are not kept since they would not work anyway)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2653867 View attachment 2653868 View attachment 2653869 View attachment 2653870 View attachment 2653871
Thanks KoGa3.

Peace :)

Reactions: Envoye
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes