Wolf RPG Partial WIP Lust Prison ~Flower Maiden Lilia´s Falling Into Prison City~ [1.11] [ACEROLA] [RJ379257] [ESP & ENG]

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
Hope since they are doing another Acerola game that they are also working on this at Kagura games.

Karuyu

Feb 23, 2022
it seems both methods of installation doesn't work now.
the 1.11 (Latia) version seems that the game changed how the files works I think, at least when I tried to do the 'replacement' of the files from the Eng Patch, it didn't overwrite any file, the Data folder in 1.11 is only wolf files, there's no pic files as usually does on Wolf games
so it means 1.11 doesn't have\use the BasicData neither Picture folders anymore, meaning the installation won't work in this version.

Doughy

May 2, 2019
Patch isn't working on my end. Extracted the WOLF file and deleted it afterwards, then copy/pasted the Data file into the folder but nothing has changed.

Never mind, I figured it out. Had to apply the same process to the Picture and BasicData WOLF files in the Data folder.

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
Same, and holding out hope for a Kagura Games version. There is one of the other ACEROLA game coming soon to Kagura so I hope this is coming sometime.