Wolf RPG Partial WIP Lust Prison ~Flower Maiden Lilia´s Falling Into Prison City~ [1.11] [ACEROLA] [RJ379257] [ESP & ENG]

kelor054

Jan 11, 2020
sorry but can someone help me I have moved the .wolf file but when I open this game it arrives no this game does not respond to basic data what should I do

Reactions: Iluzion0ne

Abryxn

Feb 19, 2022
Any updates on the translation progress for this? I know the last update was at 53%, but this seems like an amazing game when it gets translated!

Reactions: j0eLeOo7

LokkL0bo

Jan 5, 2022
Everytime I try to launch the game with the game.exe I get this error message. I searched around and apparently I need a locale emulator. So I installed Locale emulator and I tried to install the English patch with WolfDec but everything is still japanese. How exactly do I install the patch?

LovityEmulatory

Mar 11, 2018
Everytime I try to launch the game with the game.exe I get this error message. I searched around and apparently I need a locale emulator. So I installed Locale emulator and I tried to install the English patch with WolfDec but everything is still japanese. How exactly do I install the patch?

Hey man, first time posting I hope this helps you and everyone with the same problem, if any game you try to play, once you open it, gives you an error, if any of the folders has japanese symbols, just delete them, and use only romanic typography, at least it woul let you in this one.

:)

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Does this game run like ass for other people as well? My machine is pretty powerfull but still the game feels kinda choppy.