Wolf RPG Partial WIP Lust Prison ~Flower Maiden Lilia´s Falling Into Prison City~ [1.11] [ACEROLA] [RJ379257] [ESP & ENG]

Daemorp

Jun 21, 2020
i try to translate the game myself, but somehow some event wont trigger. can anyone enlighten me

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
There is a readme file
Excuse me i don't know how to apply the patch is there someone that can help?

There is a read me file in there. But just replace those folders in the patch zip in the game directory with the files in the zip. That should be it.

Leonardowatch

Nov 28, 2022
There is a readme file

There is a read me file in there. But just replace those folders in the patch zip in the game directory with the files in the zip. That should be it.
Sorry to bother you again, the main menu is alright, the quest seem fine but the dialog with the npc still Jap do you know what's wrong with it?

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
Sorry to bother you again, the main menu is alright, the quest seem fine but the dialog with the npc still Jap do you know what's wrong with it?
Unsure, if you copied stuff correctly it should work fine. Though some games still need you to run it under Japanese locale to work correctly. I use the Locale Emulator program to run them easier in that state.

Reactions: Leonardowatch

inferno69k

Oct 8, 2023
Is it normal for most of the game dialogues to not be translated atm? Or did I do smth wrong, I did extract all wolf files and moved the eng path files to replace what's within the base data and picture already, but I remember reading smth about the story being 100% translated?

Dyurin

Jul 12, 2019
Is it possible to make a little video for idiots (like me)who do not understand how to set the English language?

vikaar

Jul 14, 2022
Is it normal for most of the game dialogues to not be translated atm? Or did I do smth wrong, I did extract all wolf files and moved the eng path files to replace what's within the base data and picture already, but I remember reading smth about the story being 100% translated?
Only the hints to progress through the story are completed, the story conversations are the next thing to work on when all the static text is translated, and the last 25-30% are the side events.