Rev1871

Apr 17, 2022
How do I get the file, craft a pickaxe (I don't have the recipe for it), and WHERE DO I FIND THE RUBY AND THE 2 RESONANCE MAGIC STONES IN LUXURIA HALL?!

Last edited:

CrashDragon

Sep 5, 2023
How do I get the file, craft a pickaxe (I don't have the recipe for it), and WHERE DO I FIND THE RUBY AND THE 2 MAGIC COMMUNICATION CRYSTALS?!
The file is in the factory in the room all the way to the right, i don't remember where you got the recipe the pickaxe, the ruby can be found by mining the random ores in that dungeon so when you find the pickaxe recipe then you can get this, and if I remember correctly you can find the communication crystals at the bottom of the dungeon.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Also of note is the fact that the file only shows up for Lilia, not Sheryl, so you need to work with pinkie at the factory. I recommend raising her Dex for a while before trying to grab the file, or save scumming, because if I remember right, you had something like ~40% success chance with Lilia's default Dex.

Rev1871

Apr 17, 2022
Also of note is the fact that the file only shows up for Lilia, not Sheryl, so you need to work with pinkie at the factory. I recommend raising her Dex for a while before trying to grab the file, or save scumming, because if I remember right, you had something like ~40% success chance with Lilia's default Dex.
The file is in the factory in the room all the way to the right, i don't remember where you got the recipe the pickaxe, the ruby can be found by mining the random ores in that dungeon so when you find the pickaxe recipe then you can get this, and if I remember correctly you can find the communication crystals at the bottom of the dungeon.
Do I need to go down a set number of floors for the stones?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes