D.K

Nov 3, 2017
I'm not entirely sure why the futa scenes needed to be futa on futa? Respect that it's there, but either add a way to become one or have an option to just see futa on female instead I guess.

Reactions: Jujumatsu

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I'm not entirely sure why the futa scenes needed to be futa on futa? Respect that it's there, but either add a way to become one or have an option to just see futa on female instead I guess.
Yeah, once we have enough scenes for futa, we might make a futa stance that and seperate the futa x fem and futa x futa

Reactions: septacycell

SappyTime

Feb 16, 2019
Any plans to add any cum-shot textures to the game in future? She has great lines about being covered, would be a cool addition and she could get clean between each screen. Would also be cool to see ripped clothing as she takes more damage!

Reactions: MoonMeToTheFly

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
I completely agree with the comment that says "I don't understand why it had to be Futa on Futa." Not everyone likes it. I like Futa on female, so it would be nice to add the ability to disable Futa scenes in the settings in the next patch (let the Futa be replaced with girls in this case, or that type of enemie leaves without the need to use Femtality, or doesn't spawn). I like Futa, I just didn't expect it to be like this, and it's impossible to skip scenes, because without Femtality you can't defeat enemies. Also +1 to the comment about checkpoints. Starting from the 4th-5th room, there are too many enemies and it's not always possible to control the crowd. The combat in the game is good, but it's not designed for battles with large crowds of enemies, so it's easy to die in these rooms not from skill, but simply by being caught in the wrong place by the wrong enemy. You have to use fan and battles quiqle starting feeling same without any other choise.

Reactions: D.K and septacycell

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
adding some type of checkpoint/upgrade system/gallery for players that just want to see the animations but suck at the actual game
I completely agree with the comment that says "I don't understand why it had to be Futa on Futa." Not everyone likes it. I like Futa on female, so it would be nice to add the ability to disable Futa scenes in the settings in the next patch (let the Futa be replaced with girls in this case, or that type of enemie leaves without the need to use Femtality, or doesn't spawn). I like Futa, I just didn't expect it to be like this, and it's impossible to skip scenes, because without Femtality you can't defeat enemies. Also +1 to the comment about checkpoints. Starting from the 4th-5th room, there are too many enemies and it's not always possible to control the crowd. The combat in the game is good, but it's not designed for battles with large crowds of enemies, so it's easy to die in these rooms not from skill, but simply by being caught in the wrong place by the wrong enemy. You have to use fan and battles quiqle starting feeling same without any other choise.
Adding a very rough TEMPORARY solution right now for a checkpoint

After losing and returning to the hub for the first time, a practice room for 1 v 1 for each enemy type will be added. Uploading now 0.4.0b (PC only for now)

1729171780594.png

1729171809314.png

Rnero_BBC

May 28, 2024
Adding a very rough TEMPORARY solution right now for a checkpoint

After losing and returning to the hub for the first time, a practice room for 1 v 1 for each enemy type will be added. Uploading now 0.4.0b (PC only for now)

View attachment 4141702

View attachment 4141705
Hey Aerisetta When are you putting the 0.4.0b for Android Like even though I have a PC it is not working so I had to send it for repair to Kuwait so waiting is of 1 month. Please put this update . Also one but I noticed is when the futa dominated My character here she was doing the female strap on instead of futa cock . Please fix this issue . Thanks for creating such a masterpiece. Probably I will promote in my YT and get views on it . Love your videos

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I like it a lot, so far, even if is still a demo, the pros are the VA, I like how different finishers are tied to different fighting styles, is hard to criticize it at this point because so much is clearly missing it feels redundant to say things like gallery, checkpoints, plot progression.
I find it odd how you can stun them but then they get unstunned and it seems hard to get them back in that state, maybe gotta switch back to uppercuts.
The Futa on futa thing is bizarre, why give the protagonist a dick as well, that's something I don't like on the fetish side.

I like the way the dialogue and combat works it feels like it can appeal to both the desire to dominate and be dominated because of how the girl speaks to us or the character.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Hey Aerisetta When are you putting the 0.4.0b for Android Like even though I have a PC it is not working so I had to send it for repair to Kuwait so waiting is of 1 month. Please put this update . Also one but I noticed is when the futa dominated My character here she was doing the female strap on instead of futa cock . Please fix this issue . Thanks for creating such a masterpiece. Probably I will promote in my YT and get views on it . Love your videos
Thx alot

Usually takes 24 to 48 hours to make the android build

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes