Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
These gameplay changes absolutely suck, 0.1 can at least kill enemies to skip scenes now I'm just tired of seeing this smut
How unfortunate
Hi

I'm trying to understand what your frustration with the new gameplay changes are.

Are you frustrated because
1. You are forced to hit a certain combo number to eliminate an enemy?
2. You want to reach later enemies and feel the early ones slow you down?
3. You feel some of the enemies are frustrating to fight against. Thus slowing you down?
4. There are too many enemies and the game is too long (with too few enemies)
5. The game feels like it goes on too long with no rest?

As far as I can remember, apart from the 4 tutorial enemies, you still needed to finish all enemies with a smut scene in 0.1

Technically...and I know we're not there yet in terms of content, but 3 enemy types means potentially hundreds of scenes, that's why I'm putting more enemies in and a combo number requirement to encourage people to see them all.

Anyways, i would love to know what people think, thanks.

Last edited:

IMAJFT

Apr 14, 2019
Major bug, using the arrow keys makes movement in air impossible. This means you can never finish the tutorial.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Major bug, using the arrow keys makes movement in air impossible. This means you can never finish the tutorial.
That is pretty major, thanks for reporting, will work on a fix

i never intended people to use arrow keys to move though, the preset is WASD for movement

if you want to use arrow keys to move, please rebind the keys to arrow keys, it will work then

May 30, 2017

i never intended people to use arrow keys to move though, the preset is WASD for movement

if you want to use arrow keys to move, please rebind the keys to arrow keys, it will work then
Do you have some save so i can start in area 6?

IMAJFT

Apr 14, 2019

Then I seemingly have a second bug. If I press "default" in the key settings it will load a preset that uses the arrow keys.

guilmonex

Sep 9, 2018
Can't get any futa scene at all. All of them are using dildo. Maybe let us cycle through positions or toggle always futa?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes