VN Ren'Py Lust Shards [v1.3] [MindOfFur]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
pr54T7.png

Overview:
This world is filled with Nightfallen, monsters driven by lust and magic, that must be dealt with by Hunters,
through whichever means necessary.

Having been scouted by a prestigious academy for Hunters, you embark on your new life,
little did you know, your abilities and looks would catch the eye of a lot of people here, for better or worse.
You'll meet a wide cast of characters with 4 main paths, each with their own quirks and personalities,
choose your path and get them to love you!

This year, it's just your luck, because the new headmaster is implementing a new start of the year test,
to filter out the weak and leave the strong, who knows why?
Maybe you'll find out.
If you do not manage to pass the test, then you can say goodbye to your love interests,
all that while trying to figure out the secrets of the academy and your new 'imaginary' friend.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-18
Release Date: 2023-08-17
Developer: MindOfFur - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png s3bzf9.png screenshot0005.png VnYk5k.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0011.png USiVej.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0008.png HK69ty.png kCafUp.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Another one? Arts could use some refine, but definitely looking forward to see more.
Good luck on development (y)

game sorta hard on potatos. eats up resources
WDYM? It's a Ren'Py game which basically doesn't require anything fancy. Unless the dev messed up coding, or added somthing extra?

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
I've played it, and it's a lot of content, even though it's only a 1.0ver. the CG and sprites are look good, though they could be better. According to the author, there will be a lot of fetish in the game. So far I played there's a Cheating on your boyfriend with his father. I can't say many people like it, at least it's a start.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
It's pretty good for what it is a lot of typo's and miss spellings nothing egregious the romance progressed hella fast but i can overlook that who knows how many chapters each route will have as of now Dialogue was fine a lot of humor i liked it already tossed him some support on patreon which should be added to the OP hopefully it doesn't get abandoned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vayu Purana

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
when will there be a next update of this game??
The game launched 3 days ago dude what do you think he hasn't even decided which route's gonna be worked on yet since he's leaving that choice to his patron's and the poll doesn't close until the end of the month.

Reactions: Ethanboy

Gaystar252

May 15, 2019
The game launched 3 days ago dude what do you think he hasn't even decided which route's gonna be worked on yet since he's leaving that choice to his patron's and the poll doesn't close until the end of the month.
Ok all I ask was when, sorry for a touchy question…

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Hopefully he focuses on the current ruote before going into others, as to not delay the game
Well he's not his patron's will be choosing the next route that is worked on and even if he did only focus on 1 characters route at a time it would still take the same amount of time to finish the game.

If you want to increase the speed at which the game is finished go help him hit his goal on patreon.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Well he's not his patron's will be choosing the next route that is worked on and even if he did only focus on 1 characters route at a time it would still take the same amount of time to finish the game.

If you want to increase the speed at which the game is finished go help him hit his goal on patreon.
Yeah no throwing more money won't help speed up, focusing on a single route instead of many will

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes