• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VN Ren'Py Lust Shards [v1.3] [MindOfFur]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
It's pretty good for what it is a lot of typo's and miss spellings nothing egregious the romance progressed hella fast but i can overlook that who knows how many chapters each route will have as of now Dialogue was fine a lot of humor i liked it already tossed him some support on patreon which should be added to the OP hopefully it doesn't get abandoned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
of your spoiler part, same i wish that happened too damn lol. coulda been its own route easily tho super toxic and fucked up

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
need more information. DID HE FINISH WHOLE ROUTE OR JUST 1 CHAP

author told on itchio that aiden's route is done and dallan's done too. Currently he working on tate's route

Last edited:

Forsete

Jul 15, 2021
need more information. DID HE FINISH WHOLE ROUTE OR JUST 1 CHAP

author told on itchio that aiden's route is done and dallan's done too. Currently he working on tate's route
Based on the information gathered from the developer notes, I believe it is only Chapter 1 for Dallan completed on Patreon. As the developer has presumably stated in the developer notes, "1 of 4 paths is currently completed for chapter 1" for this current release that is on F95Zone.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Based on the information gathered from the developer notes, I believe it is only Chapter 1 for Dallan completed on Patreon. As the developer has presumably stated in the developer notes, "1 of 4 paths is currently completed for chapter 1" for this current release that is on F95Zone.
This is probably outdated information. Damn we need to get a patreon vers to check everything out

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
That's outdated look at his most recent comment and you'll see 2 routes are completed ans the third is in the works and based on how fast it got done it's safe to say that'll also be done by public release

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
That's outdated look at his most recent comment and you'll see 2 routes are completed ans the third is in the works and based on how fast it got done it's safe to say that'll also be done by public release
there's a 5 month gap between aiden's chapter 1 route and dallans the public release for dallans ch1 route is in february i highly doubt tate's or scribbles ch1 route whichever he's working on first will be done by then expect another 3-4 month wait for the next characters chapter 1.

• Angry
Reactions: LeperDrag

Forsete

Jul 15, 2021
Sorry I have been super busy, but here is the MEGA link for the Patreon exclusive Dallan route:

Please enjoy! =)

Please let me know if it doesn't work. I just copy and pasted directly from the patreon post; there (hopefully) shouldn't be any problems.

It is only chapter 1 of the route for Dallan as was the same for Aiden's route.

Here is the Patreon post directly copied and pasted to substantiate my claim:

"The wait is over, Dallan's full route for chapter 1 is complete, there will be some minor updates for it when the public version comes out in January, but for now, enjoy! ^^

Just go to the mega link and select whichever version you need.

And remember, Cody is not responsible for the decisions you make as the player, so tread carefully."

I have also played the route to the fullest as well.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Sorry I have been super busy, but here is the MEGA link for the Patreon exclusive Dallan route:

Please enjoy! =)

Mega

Please let me know if it doesn't work. I just copy and pasted directly from the patreon post; there (hopefully) shouldn't be any problems.

It is only chapter 1 of the route for Dallan as was the same for Aiden's route.

Here is the Patreon post directly copied and pasted to substantiate my claim:

"The wait is over, Dallan's full route for chapter 1 is complete, there will be some minor updates for it when the public version comes out in January, but for now, enjoy! ^^

Just go to the mega link and select whichever version you need.

And remember, Cody is not responsible for the decisions you make as the player, so tread carefully."

I have also played the route to the fullest as well.
Thanks.
Also could you share more infor. about your Avatar / Profile Picture? (Artist, from where, etc)

Forsete

Jul 15, 2021
Thanks.
Also could you share more infor. about your Avatar / Profile Picture? (Artist, from where, etc)
Of course my profile picture is from the Twitter artist @rnarccus :)

You'll see my cropped out picture on my profile on his Twitter banner.

Reactions: nackedsnake
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes