• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Lust Shards [v1.3] [MindOfFur]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustShards-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
The routes are getting better and better with each update. Hope gramps route won't be a boring one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nad1

Sep 22, 2017
WOW. I remember trying this out a year or so ago, enjoyed it, seemed like a okay base. Just finished the Tate route and GODDAMN did the devs really hustle with this! So much content has been added in such a short amount of time (for this community, at least). If you had told me this game launched 3-4 years ago in this state, I'd believe it, that'd seem about right. I have to give them kudos on that alone. That the game made me feel as much as it did is the cherry on top. This game just shot up my list, can't wait to see more!

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
Is there a walkthrough on how to open all NSFW scenes? I only see a guide to achieving the good and bad ending. For example how to open all scenes with vines?

Nabrik

Jun 23, 2018
Is there a walkthrough on how to open all NSFW scenes? I only see a guide to achieving the good and bad ending. For example how to open all scenes with vines?
With vines, it all depends on whether you agree to learn a magic dispelling spell from a demon or not.
And if you agree to learn, then you decide for yourself whether to apply it or intentionally wait until the cat's pants are taken off.

Reactions: KhaelDragon
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes