3D-Daz Fan Art Lust Theory (EoL): Fan-Art & Assets Thread

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
As the title says. I'm starting this threat to share assets and show fan art for Echoes of Lust/Lust Theory. I've found SOME of the assets myself so here's a good starter.

Zoe:
Face and skin:
Hair:

Elizabeth:
Face and skin:

Ellie
Body:

Hair:

(Emma)
Body:
Hair:

Jessica
Body: (?????) Danique for Victoria 7 OR (SKIN)
Hair:

(Kate)
Body:
Hair:

Megan
Body:

Hair:

Nicole
Body:
Hair:

Sophie
Body:
Hair:

Amy
Body:

Hair:

Angelina
Body:
Hair:

Chloe
Body:
Hair: Miranda Hair???

Outside school:
School building:
School Pool:
Classroom:
Jessica's room: (or at least some props)

Last edited:

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
First with an image of Elizabeth, as best as I can get, without tweaking, just looking at images from the game. Let me know what you think please croc560. Hair is Mega Updo for G8F.

View attachment 1934141
Lol, better than my attempts that’s for sure. Personally hoping to fully get recreate Zoe and Megan. As well as figure out the Morph assets, values, and dials for the characters. I think I found more assets for the other characters and will edit first post later on with some

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
Funny to see this thread after all this time the game exists.
Well i made a list a long time ago of some assets i've found.
But i'm not 100% sure especially with the body assets.

Amy
Base and Skin:
Hair:

Angelina
Base and Skin:
Hair:

Chloe
Skin:
Base:
Hair:

Elizabeth
Base and Skin:
Hair:

Ellie
Base and Skin:
Hair:

(Emma)
Skin:
Hair:

Jessica
Skin: Danique for Victoria 7
Base: ???
Hair:

(Kate)
Skin:
Hair:

Megan
Base and Skin:
Hair:

Nicole
Base and Skin:
Hair:

Sophie
Base and Skin:
Hair:

Zoe
Face and Skin:
Hair: Shavonne Hair

Useful morphs:
(for Megan, Ellie,...)
and morphs for the well enhanced boobs and butts

Last edited:

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Funny to see this thread after all this time the game exists.
Well i made a list a long time ago of some assets i've found.
But i'm not 100% sure especially with the body assets, so in this case "Body" means mostly the skin matches

Amy
Body: Brittany for Genesis 3
Hair: Cathy Hair

Angelina
Body: FWSA Nancy for Genesis 3
Hair: Top Model Updo Hair

Chloe
Body: Summer for Victoria 7
Hair: Miranda Hair???

Elizabeth
Body: Rhea G3F
Hair: Top Model Updo Hair

Ellie
Body: FWSA Matti for Genesis 3
Hair: Madeline Tails Hair

(Emma)
Body: Summer for Victoria 7
Hair: Liv Hair

Jessica
Body: Isa?
Hair: Leony Ponytail Hair

(Kate)
Body: FWSA Matti for Genesis 3
Hair: Jennifer Hair

Megan
Body: FWSA Susan for Genesis 3
Hair: Annabelle Hair

Nicole
Body: P3D Josina for Victoria 7
Hair: Sophia Hair

Sophie
Body: FWSA Zetta for Genesis 3
Hair: Sporty Hair

Zoe
Body: Molly HD for Genesis 3
Hair: Shavonne Hair
Edited original first post to include this as well as put links. Couldn't find all tho

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
Oh yeah, sorry about that.
Summer is from
Missing Hair:

and the question marks are self explanatory because it was the closest but i don't think these are the right ones.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Oh yeah, sorry about that.
Summer is from
Missing Hair:

and the question marks are self explanatory because it was the closest but i don't think these are the right ones.
idk what Isa even is...

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
This one

I thought it's her skin because some pigments matched

Vernacular

Dec 28, 2021
Thanks for opening this thread. I can't speak to the other characters, but I'm a very big fan of Jessica.

I've been piecing her together for quite some time, but I haven't been able find those two crucial elements - the 3D model used and the skin applied. I'm pretty sure it's G3F or older, but a needle in a haystack for sure. Here's what I do have...

Jessica's hair:

Jessica's jewelry:

School Girl Outfit:

SWAT outfit:

Pajamas:

If I were to guess Jessica, she looks like a mix of , , and .

The Jessica skin has three things I'm searching for:
1. the tell-tale mole above the belly button
2. the skin texture of the abdomen
3. Jessica has eye-liner w/o eyeshadow in most of her scenes.
If one finds the skin where the nipples and the belly button mole match Jessica, that's probably it. Right now I'm using with skin. They're both wrong for Jessica, but its as close as I've gotten.

The artist got Jessica right, and did some awesome Jessica commissions for me, but he said no when I asked for the model and skin. So did Inceton. But they were nice about it.

Sorry I haven't discovered the model/skin yet. I'll keep at it. Here are some crappy renders :)

I hope in the completed season 2, there's more Jessica. Feel free to spoil it for me! :)

Last edited:

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
Thanks for opening this thread. I can't speak to the other characters, but I'm a very big fan of Jessica.

I've been piecing her together for quite some time, but I haven't been able find those two crucial elements - the 3D model used and the skin applied. I'm pretty sure it's G3F or older, but a needle in a haystack for sure. Here's what I do have...

Jessica's hair:

Jessica's jewelry:

School Girl Outfit:

SWAT outfit:

Pajamas:

If one finds the skin where the nipples and the belly button mole match Jessica, that's probably it. Right now I'm using with skin. They're both wrong for Jessica, but its as close as I've gotten.

The artist got Jessica right, and did some awesome Jessica commissions for me, but he said no when I asked for the model and skin. So did Inceton. But they were nice about it.

Sorry I haven't discovered the model/skin yet. I'll keep at it. Here are some crappy renders :)

I hope in the completed season 2, there's more Jessica. Feel free to spoil it for me! :)
I also looked into Jessica and found the moles at the belly, that's why i suggested . These moles kinda matched for me BUT then i took a look at the nipples and they are 100% the same like Elizabeths aka just a different colour. Now i thought maybe the skin is a skin and looked into them but nothing matched.
So my conclusion is that I think the skin is handmade maybe with or something similar (photoshop).
And now I was thinking why would the dev go to these lengths for 1 character then the other characters like Megan or Ellie are kinda easy; less morphs and default skin.
Worth to mention is that some of the characters are based on the characters of Milfy City f.e.
Sarah Base = Zoe Base = ,
Linda Base = Elizabeth Base =
so maybe Jessica has similarities with Caroline (Milfy City)

I hope I could help a little bit. Jessica is a hard case and I kinda gave up but when somebody got her figured out let me know ;)

Reactions: Vernacular

qwertzuioü

Nov 10, 2017

Jessica's hair:

Jessica's jewelry:

School Girl Outfit:

SWAT outfit:

Pajamas:

do not expect help from Coriolan he never help anyone he just say help your self

Vernacular

Dec 28, 2021
I also looked into Jessica and found the moles at the belly, that's why i suggested . These moles kinda matched for me BUT then i took a look at the nipples and they are 100% the same like Elizabeths aka just a different colour. Now i thought maybe the skin is a skin and looked into them but nothing matched.
So my conclusion is that I think the skin is handmade maybe with or something similar (photoshop).
And now I was thinking why would the dev go to these lengths for 1 character then the other characters like Megan or Ellie are kinda easy; less morphs and default skin.
Worth to mention is that some of the characters are based on the characters of Milfy City f.e.
Sarah Base = Zoe Base = ,
Linda Base = Elizabeth Base =
so maybe Jessica has similarities with Caroline (Milfy City)

I hope I could help a little bit. Jessica is a hard case and I kinda gave up but when somebody got her figured out let me know ;)
You nailed the skin, . I'm sure the torso maps can be inserted in photoshop to darken the aerola a tad. That would just leave the G3F model used under the skin. Thank you for putting that out there. You brought me much closer to figuring it out! :)

Last edited:

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
You nailed the skin, . I'm sure the torso maps can be inserted in photoshop to darken the aerola a tad. That would just leave the G3F model used under the skin. Thank you for putting that out there. You brought me much closer to figuring it out! :)
You're welcome.
Personally I still don't think it is the correct skin because a few moles don't match for me and it's not only the colour of the areola but the structure/pattern of the nipples and areola, still it is the closest I found. But I'm pretty sure the skin must be from or , what you suggested, or a mix of them because got these nipples/areola I mean and is from Ozichick.

As for the Body/Face I think a good starting point could be one of them , or . There might be more but these are the ones who give me Jessica vibes.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is my take on Ellie, she is converted to Genesis 8 the first render is straight up FWSA Matti and I think she looks a bit off, second render is FWSA Matti with a partial youth morph added.

Ellie_G9_Lust_Theory_01_F95.png

Ellie_G9_Lust_Theory_03_F95.png

I hope you all like these.

I do not like OOT Madeline Hair, the tails have that stupid kink in them that makes posing really awkward and hard. I don't know why OOT hasn't jumped on the dForce bandwagon yet, they really need to. Outfit is Rhiannon Echo for Genesis 3, just in case you want to know and maybe add it to the opening post.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
So, am I assuming correctly that all the younger characters have Zev0's Growing Up morphs applied?