3D-Daz Fan Art Lust Theory (EoL): Fan-Art & Assets Thread

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
lazy_potato
All I could find was a few renders in the Summer with Mia thread and unfortunately for us they were done by Coriolan, great artist, but never shares any real information :whistle:, easily seen by his responses to requests. Coriolan has every right to keep his findings to himself, he is under no obligation to share. I would hope he would reconsider with Mia because no one seemed to be interested in this renders or in the almost dead Fan Art thread for the same VNs.

I will keep looking because I vaguely remember seeing a similar model in another VN.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
lazy_potato
All I could find was a few renders in the Summer with Mia thread and unfortunately for us they were done by Coriolan, great artist, but never shares any real information :whistle:, easily seen by his responses to requests. Coriolan has every right to keep his findings to himself, he is under no obligation to share. I would hope he would reconsider with Mia because no one seemed to be interested in this renders or in the almost dead Fan Art thread for the same VNs.

I will keep looking because I vaguely remember seeing a similar model in another VN.
What about clothing assets? always wondered about the panties Zoe wears that have hearts on them

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
lazy_potato

Wait, you think Mia uses the same assets as Chloe and Emma? Hmmm could be.
I know for sure that Mia uses Summer Skin :D well what would Summer with Mia be without Summer Skin...
But she kinda looks like a Jolina Base could be through the Jolina Hair so I'm not sure here.

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
What about clothing assets? always wondered about the panties Zoe wears that have hearts on them
On the first page are some of Jessicas Outfits and Ellies Cosplay Outfit.
I think I used some of the lingerie from the game:
Elizabeths: https://f95zone.to/threads/elegant-envy-for-genesis-3-females-plus-secrets-for-elegant-envy.9669/
Jessica Panties:

I don't know which ones you mean, but she wears them too:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is a simple Chloe test. It is not exact, but it is closer than using Summer Head/Body. This was Jenara for Genesis 3 from Silver (Part of the same team as Summer) with Summer skin texture.

Chloe_test_02.png

It is hard to find very clear images of Chloe in game because she seems to only come by at night, here is one from episode 8 of the first game (exposure adjusted).
Artboard 1.png

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Jenara face isn't long enough and her chin is a bit more rounded, it is more obvious in this test render. Lip shape is also wrong. Compare this to the one from the VN in the above post.

Chloe_test_03.png

I am beginning to wonder if Chloe isn't just a Genesis 8 figure and not a Genesis 3.

I also know the hair isn't the right color but it is the default and quicker to set up than fixing it while doing all these tests.

lazy_potato I think we are closer using Desidora.

Last edited:

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
Desidora Head 100% Summer Body 100% Breast size +25% Summer skin texture

View attachment 2014749

lazy_potato We are sure spending a lot of time on a secondary character. :D
Still not 100% on Desidora, I think Chloe's chin is more pointed.
Haha yes.
Desidora is close but I'm with you. I took a closer look at the lips and the only texture which looks close enough for me is Olivette...

Sadly it seems we are the only ones who try to figure this out. :)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Looking at Jessica I stumbled across 3DSublimeSabby Arlie , the skin is close with the same mark above her left butt cheek and over the navel. But, the areola are wrong and there are extra marks on the breasts. Will keep looking. There aren't a lot of skin textures merchant resources and a lot of skins get reused by other vendors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vernacular

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
lazy_potato

I have been trying to figure out Zoe off and on for a few days now and wondered if you made any progress on her. I tried using Molly character asset but I can't undo the body morphs enough to get her to match the VN and then I tried using just her head morph on a Genesis 3 Base and that isn't working very well either since it almost forces you to use Young Teen from Zev0's Growing Up to get the face right. It is just her body shape that is so out of whack that I can't seem to fix.

Also Molly HD G8 head is not the same shape as the G3 version, I get lip shapes that are very different between the two versions. Not sure if that is how Zev0 intended it to be or if there is something loaded in my library that makes the faces look different.

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
lazy_potato

I have been trying to figure out Zoe off and on for a few days now and wondered if you made any progress on her. I tried using Molly character asset but I can't undo the body morphs enough to get her to match the VN and then I tried using just her head morph on a Genesis 3 Base and that isn't working very well either since it almost forces you to use Young Teen from Zev0's Growing Up to get the face right. It is just her body shape that is so out of whack that I can't seem to fix.

Also Molly HD G8 head is not the same shape as the G3 version, I get lip shapes that are very different between the two versions. Not sure if that is how Zev0 intended it to be or if there is something loaded in my library that makes the faces look different.
Me too.
I tried her the last few days too and struggled with her body.
At first I thought just mix some Rhea in but that's not it. Especially the height doesn't match for me.
The things I'm pretty sure about are:
Face is 100% match if you load the default character "Molly"
Skin from G8 Molly is used; body skin without freckles and face skin with freckles

I loaded G3 and G8 in a scene and they are pretty much the same for me.

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
That's really good. Where did you find the background and lighting around them? Is there a DAZ kit for those awesome pin-up style renders?

You guys are putting up some really nice stuff! :)
Yes it's a DAZ Light Set. Pretty easy to use and perfect for portraits if you want to figure out characters ;)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is my best attempt so far at recreating Zoe
Zoe_LT_01_F95.png

Me too.
I tried her the last few days too and struggled with her body.
At first I thought just mix some Rhea in but that's not it. Especially the height doesn't match for me.
The things I'm pretty sure about are:
Face is 100% match if you load the default character "Molly"
Skin from G8 Molly is used; body skin without freckles and face skin with freckles

I loaded G3 and G8 in a scene and they are pretty much the same for me.
I had an issue that I resolved with the G3 version. Apparently I had some data that was corrupted in my DAZ database. That added FWSA Zetta to every G3 I was loading.

BTW I used the full freckled skin since it seems the freckles are a bit lighter in the G8 skin texture.

Last edited:

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
Here is my best attempt so far at recreating Zoe
View attachment 2021565

I had an issue that I resolved with the G3 version. Apparently I had some data that was corrupted in my DAZ database. That added FWSA Zetta to every G3 I was loading.

BTW I used the full freckled skin since it seems the freckles are a bit lighter in the G8 skin texture.
Not bad.
What ratios/morphs did you use?

Here is my best one of Zoe so far.
zoe01.png

I used G3 because I got no G8 figures who got a matching body. So I tried to use the G8 base skin on the G3 and got an error Idk why and the freckled G8 skin worked. However this is the G3 skin with "Glossy Layered Weight" set to 0 and "Translucency Weight" to 0.2 for those who want to know.

EDIT: Otherwise you can use the base skin of Skin Builder for Genesis 3 and set it up manually. Both use the same skin!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
I think it would also be nice to gather some of the location assets of the game.
I found so far:
Outside school:
School building:
School Pool:
Classroom:
Jessica's room: (or at least some props)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Not bad.
What ratios/morphs did you use?

Here is my best one of Zoe so far.

I used G3 because I got no G8 figures who got a matching body. So I tried to use the G8 base skin on the G3 and got an error Idk why and the freckled G8 skin worked. However this is the G3 skin with "Glossy Layered Weight" set to 0 and "Translucency Weight" to 0.2 for those who want to know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had to reinstall Windows and my entire library this weekend and for some reason I forgot to save the Zoe I did, but I didn't use other characters just morph sliders from Breast Utilities, Breast Control and SY 200 Genesis 8 Body Morphs, if I recall correctly.