3D-Daz Fan Art Lust Theory (EoL): Fan-Art & Assets Thread

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
What about clothing assets? Should we add those to the list? No idea where to start tbh

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Ellie_LustTheory_Scaled_01_F95.png
Genesis 8.1 version of Ellie. This has incorrect irises but the correct hair asset. I will never understand why so many of the OOT hair assets are so hard to pose and why doesn't OOT just use dForce!

OOT Madeline Tails that is usually in Bangs Style 5, I think she is cuter without the part in the bangs.

Last edited:

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
I think I found Chloe.
Chloe.jpg Chloe Aivery.jpg
Left is ingame and right is with Summer skin. You can also use with Summer skin which looks pretty damn close.

Even after searching the Daz Store and Renderosity multiple times I couldn't find the "right" Jessica morphs... And this is still bugging me because I believe Jessica is just 1 character; just like the others. I'm open to every idea and recipe you guys might have.

Anyways here is render of Amy and Ellie making out ;)
AmyEllie.jpg

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
Yeah, of course. To be fair Megan is quite easy to create.
Make sure you have the listed assets: FWSA Susan and Annabelle Hair. For the genitalia you can use whatever you prefer, I used NGV8 (New Genitalia for Victoria 8) cuz it works on Genesis 3 and 8 characters. Personally I like using "Growing Up" Morphs from Zev0, but I think it's not necessarily and for the eyes I used "Macro Eyes" from Parris, but same here just personal preference. You can use any blue eyes you can find. You can also find the assets here on this site.
Then I just load FWSA Susan, Annabelle Hair and the genitalia. Add the hair color (it should be "Hair 18"), the eye color (I think Aqua Blue from Macro Eyes) and the Growing Up morphs ("Older Teen"). For make-up I use the standards something like Lips-00 and Eyes-00. But I like to get rid of the glossiness of the lips. So I go to the surface tab, select the lips and change the Glossiness Reflectivity and Roughness to my liking (~0.5) and the Top Coat to 0.
That's it, no further modifications.

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
It's been roughly about ten years since I last used DAZ to do some renders (back then I've used Michael 4 and Victoria 4, and then it slowly started to switch to Genesis -- and I'm not talking about Genesis 3, 8 or 9!), but looking at those awesome pictures you guys posted I felt compelled to install DAZ again and give it another go! Thanks for all the details about how to recreate them characters of "Lust Theory" (aka "Echos of Lust"), a game I very much like.

My first try is a very basic "quick 'n dirty" attempt to render Megan, Ellie and Amy -- no special setup, no special lightning involved, no post work, using default backgrounds. The most advanced I did was adding some DFormers to create those "bumps" Megan's and Amy's butts are creating on the sofa :). So pretty much just a "default" render with built-in default HDR backgrounds and settings.

Looking at those characters, I'd say they're recognizable, but still seems a bit "off", although I can't tell exactly what's wrong. I haven't used the "Grown Up" morphs because I felt like it's making them worse, but if you guys have any advice on how I could improve those characters, any input would be highly appreciated.

I'm trying to get back into DAZ, and I already know I have a lot to learn again about how things work and such. For my first render I pretty happy though. Now I "just" need more clothes, environments, backgrounds etc. ... And then learn again on how to setup a decend lightning and such.

Enjoy, any feedback is very welcome!

1698624438914.png

(The Original is 5120x2880 and too large to upload/attach :-/ )

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
It's been roughly about ten years since I last used DAZ to do some renders (back then I've used Michael 4 and Victoria 4, and then it slowly started to switch to Genesis -- and I'm not talking about Genesis 3, 8 or 9!), but looking at those awesome pictures you guys posted I felt compelled to install DAZ again and give it another go! Thanks for all the details about how to recreate them characters of "Lust Theory" (aka "Echos of Lust"), a game I very much like.

My first try is a very basic "quick 'n dirty" attempt to render Megan, Ellie and Amy -- no special setup, no special lightning involved, no post work, using default backgrounds. The most advanced I did was adding some DFormers to create those "bumps" Megan's and Amy's butts are creating on the sofa :). So pretty much just a "default" render with built-in default HDR backgrounds and settings.

Looking at those characters, I'd say they're recognizable, but still seems a bit "off", although I can't tell exactly what's wrong. I haven't used the "Grown Up" morphs because I felt like it's making them worse, but if you guys have any advice on how I could improve those characters, any input would be highly appreciated.

I'm trying to get back into DAZ, and I already know I have a lot to learn again about how things work and such. For my first render I pretty happy though. Now I "just" need more clothes, environments, backgrounds etc. ... And then learn again on how to setup a decend lightning and such.

Enjoy, any feedback is very welcome!

View attachment 3044752

(The Original is 5120x2880 and too large to upload/attach :-/ )
Really nice stuff, even though a sofa on the beach is a little.. unexpected.

I know what you mean with "being off". When I searched for the assets I just compared the skin textures. So the skins are 100% correct but the morphs/mesh underneath are not. But as you can see they are mostly part of the recipe.
Vernacular shared a message from the devs, where they said they use existing assets and modify them with morphs. This makes it nearly impossible to recreate the correct characters from the game. I tried it but gave up. For me, the best way to improve these characters was using the "Growing Up" morphs and/or adding another character in the mix.

Reactions: Vernacular