3D-Daz Fan Art Lust Theory (EoL): Fan-Art & Assets Thread

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
I think it would also be nice to gather some of the location assets of the game.
I found so far:
Outside school:
School building:
School Pool:
Classroom:
Jessica's room: (or at least some props)
I can't find the main house of MC or Ellie

Reactions: Vernacular

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
Ok guys. I hit the jackpot and found Jessica's skin. No wonder it took so long the character got removed from the daz store.
Her skin is Danique for Victoria 7. Here is a quick render with the model and skin.

jessicaskin.png
As you can see the body and face still need a lot of morphing or is maybe a completely different model. Also the Leony Hair acts weird at the eye wrinkle and I couldn't fix it with adjustments.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Ok guys. I hit the jackpot and found Jessica's skin. No wonder it took so long the character got removed from the daz store.
Her skin is Danique for Victoria 7. Here is a quick render with the model and skin.

View attachment 2053084
As you can see the body and face still need a lot of morphing or is maybe a completely different model. Also the Leony Hair acts weird at the eye wrinkle and I couldn't fix it with adjustments.
Nice find.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Ellie's house is , but this is only the outside, there are no interiors in this asset. Also grass has been added as the grass in the asset is just a single flat texture. The block used is 1B. Ellies house is the second from the right on the front side of the block.

Vernacular

Dec 28, 2021

View attachment 2053084
I would NEVER had found that! I'm not sure how to show appreciation :/ Thank you so much! :)

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
More Jessica fan art. First two are and the last two are 50% head and 50% . I still think its not accurate, but it is fan art, after all :)
Love her trimmed bush!

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
I already gave up on her too but now that I got the skin I tried to figure Jessica out. This is the closest I got for now.
Just like Caroline, seems like all the time I like a specific character it's the only one not to have the assets available.
I wish game developers would release their characters more often (or tell how to make them).

Vernacular

Dec 28, 2021
Just like Caroline, seems like all the time I like a specific character it's the only one not to have the assets available.
I wish game developers would release their characters more often (or tell how to make them).
Yes. I asked the team at Inceton about Jessica. Here's a condensed snippet of a private message exchange of that topic:

Me:
Curious about Jessica. She appears to be a Genesis 3 Female DAZ model from FSW/SASE/Sabby. Wondering what model is used. Leony ponytail hair from Out of Touch - is that correct? Possibly the earrings, red tank top, and ripped jean shorts too? I'm asking a lot, but I would appreciate it. Please let me know.

Inceton Games:
Hi Vernacular, unfortunately we don't share our models and what we used. But off the record you are close. We modify existing models with morphs. We are glad you like the games and Jessica, we like her too. Thank you for the support. Best regards, Proxy - Inceton Games PR

It's their creation, so I guess they don't have to divulge any info. And they weren't rude or mean to me. If anything, I did make the effort to ask. :)

However, I'm very grateful to the contributors on this thread that got Jessica down to just finding the model behind the skin. I'm still searching....

Reactions: ReiCaixa

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Also, does anyone know the assets for the males?
The school Principal (Olaf), the man from Jessica's Shoplyter scene, and the store clerk?

(Doesn't need to be too specific with the morphs, it's not like I care too much about their looks)

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
Also, does anyone know the assets for the males?
The school Principal (Olaf), the man from Jessica's Shoplyter scene, and the store clerk?

(Doesn't need to be too specific with the morphs, it's not like I care too much about their looks)
Nah sorry didn't look into them.
But I think the model for the MC is . Could also be the model of the blonde volleyball dude (forgot his name).
And the dick, well pretty sure it's dicktator.

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
Yes. I asked the team at Inceton about Jessica. Here's a condensed snippet of a private message exchange of that topic:

Me:
Curious about Jessica. She appears to be a Genesis 3 Female DAZ model from FSW/SASE/Sabby. Wondering what model is used. Leony ponytail hair from Out of Touch - is that correct? Possibly the earrings, red tank top, and ripped jean shorts too? I'm asking a lot, but I would appreciate it. Please let me know.

Inceton Games:
Hi Vernacular, unfortunately we don't share our models and what we used. But off the record you are close. We modify existing models with morphs. We are glad you like the games and Jessica, we like her too. Thank you for the support. Best regards, Proxy - Inceton Games PR

It's their creation, so I guess they don't have to divulge any info. And they weren't rude or mean to me. If anything, I did make the effort to ask. :)

However, I'm very grateful to the contributors on this thread that got Jessica down to just finding the model behind the skin. I'm still searching....
I'm with you. The dev(s) like their FWSA characters. A good start for me is FWSA Susan or Nancy because of the square form of the head. And then mix it with Brittany or Filia. But then you still need to tweak the nose etc.

Anyways here are some booties
beach booties 1.png

Vernacular

Dec 28, 2021
I'm with you. The dev(s) like their FWSA characters. A good start for me is FWSA Susan or Nancy because of the square form of the head. And then mix it with Brittany or Filia. But then you still need to tweak the nose etc.

Anyways here are some booties
View attachment 2224655
You make some sweet "ass" renders man. Very nice. I agree when you said why would the developer go through such great lengths on customizing Jessica when the rest of the cast is simple DAZ assets? I think putting the skin on the elusive G3F or G2F model is probably all there is to it. I'm currently doing Jessica on Victoria 7 G3F and morphing Danique's head shape at 50%. Not the recipe :( But I like it so far. I'm creating a personal set currently where she's a college student working with a professor to explore human sexuality to complete her PHD as a sex therapist. Here's a cut from the set.