3D-Daz Fan Art Lust Theory (EoL): Fan-Art & Assets Thread

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
Yes, at least I used it for Ellie and Megan.
I know what you mean with FWSA Matti, that's why I mixed some Victoria 7 and Summer in the face morphs.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Yes, at least I used it for Ellie and Megan.
I know what you mean with FWSA Matti, that's why I mixed some Victoria 7 and Summer in the face morphs.
When you figure out the best ratios, would you be kind enough to post them here or at the very least send me a DM?

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Oh, and just an FYI, the Ellie younger render above used the Growing Up Morph. I tweaked it as the VN appears to have more voluptuous body shapes than the "Older Teen" preset. Here is what I do with that:

Apply Growing Up Older Teen
Remove the Youth Breast 1-3, Youth Chest Adjust
Half the remaining Youth morphs (ie. if it is 30% I reduce that to 15%, etc.)
Then all the rest is makeup, clothing (or none), environment, posing and lighting.

I halve the Zev0 morphs because, in my opinion, the Older Teen doesn't look 'Older' enough. I also do this because I hate loading up characters with tons of morphs, why use ten morphs when one or two would do. One last thing is that I prefer using the Height slider rather than Scale, as Scale shrinks or grows all body parts where height doesn't effect breasts or hips adversely.

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
When you figure out the best ratios, would you be kind enough to post them here or at the very least send me a DM?
Well I don't know the best ratios but I can share my recipe.

Megan:
FWSA Susan Body, Head and Skin with Growing Up Morphs "Older Teen"
But maybe the breasts need some work.
Annabelle Hair (MAT 18)
Eyes:

Ellie:
FWSA Matti Body and Skin
Head: 50% Matti, 50% Victoria 7 + Summer if you want
+ Growing Up Morphs "Older Teen"
Madeline Tails Style 1 or 7, Base Colour 7, Tails to the Back

Then some Make-Up and that's it.

Extra: I figured if you want to make your character more curvy just add some Rhea in the body sliders

Reactions: HotVenusStudios

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I used the Twizted Metal Eyes since I didn't have the Macro Eyes for Iray installed. I am also using Genesis 8 base for these characters (converted from G3).

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I am 100% sure that Chloe's hair asset is NOT Miranda Hair from AprilYSH! It is also not Voss, or Diaosa hair either.

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
I am 100% sure that Chloe's hair asset is NOT Miranda Hair from AprilYSH! It is also not Voss, or Diaosa hair either.
I know yet again it was the closest I found at that time. But I think I found the right one.
It could be this one.

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I think you got the right hair this time.
I know yet again it was the closest I found at that time. But I think I found the right one.
It could be this one.
I was working on a Chloe and I think the lips need tweaking from the suggested body, will try to post something later today.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
lazy_potato
Here is my Chloe test
Chloe_Test_Lust_Theory_01_F95.png

You nailed the hair, but the face is completely off if you use Summer. The skin texture is 100% Summer but the lips and nose are not, So I think the face is either tweaked, or more likely it is just a different base model with the Summer skin on top of it.

This one here was just fooling around and stuck the hair and skin on top of Addy's . I was just scrolling through my installed library and Amber was the first one I came across that looked close. Like I said, just a test. Lips are closer but Amber's nose is not right.

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
Yeah you're right with the face. But I think the body could still be Summer.
If I had to bet I'd say the face is from a girl (Genesis 3 ofc).

I made a quick render with Summer Body and Skin and Face.
chloetest.png

Btw I'm pretty sure Emma (Summer with Mia) is exactly the same character as Chloe just different Hair.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Yeah you're right with the face. But I think the body could still be Summer.
If I had to bet I'd say the face is from a girl (Genesis 3 ofc).

I made a quick render with Summer Body and Skin and Face.
View attachment 2012350

Btw I'm pretty sure Emma (Summer with Mia) is exactly the same character as Chloe just different Hair.
I 100% agree, I was looking to see what asset was used for Mia, but since I don't participate in anything on Discord and I couldn't find the info here, I have no idea which model it is.

Also, great minds think alike, I looked through all the DAZ Store models from Jessaii and Devious Dolls and Raziel who all use SilverRaziel skins.