3D-Daz Fan Art Lust Theory (EoL): Fan-Art & Assets Thread

_BlackLove_

Nov 2, 2019
Just out of curiosity, why don't you do your own renders rather than recoloring artwork from someone else? Or stuff ripped straight from the Dev.

Here is the original image.
View attachment 3087849
I do not hide the fact that I simply change the color of objects and their size. I don't know how to create an image from scratch, so I don't do it. My work does not devalue the work of other people who put in more effort, I just want to satisfy people who want to see bbc content

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I do not hide the fact that I simply change the color of objects and their size.
Not mentioning that at all is kind of "hiding the fact", isn't it though?
At least give some credits to the original creator of the image then.

_BlackLove_

Nov 2, 2019
If in this community it is necessary to always write "I took an image from the game and changed the details in it", then I will do it that way, it just seemed strange to me because it seems so obvious

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I am talking about the fact that I did not steal works, but always took original images from games and changed the color and size there
I understand. But you should add this fact if you post edited pictures, as those pictures are created by the developers of the game, and you're just changing them. That's all what I was saying.

it just seemed strange to me because it seems so obvious
For someone who played this game, it might be obvious, correct. But all the other pictures in this thread have been created "from scratch" by fans themselves and are just based on characters from the game.

Reactions: m4dsk1llz