Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust Theory (formerly Echoes of Lust) cheatmod [Universal]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aug 3, 2021
hey bro,thank you for this mod,you mod is very useful but it cant take effect in version GOG build 1.03,can u update this cheat? Please ,thanks a lot

Reactions: kabus2253

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
hey bro,thank you for this mod,you mod is very useful but it cant take effect in version GOG build 1.03,can u update this cheat? Please ,thanks a lot
What do you mean? Does it show up? Does is crash?
I don't have access to the GOG build, but I have v1.03 which works without issues.

If it crashes, share the traceback.txt file. If it doesn't show up, check the log.txt file for lines starting with "0x52:".
What platform are we talking about? Windows?

BlueKnight40

Apr 30, 2023
Are you sure? Did you open the mod and press "unlock galleries"? What happened when you pressed it?
The same thing happens to me. The Galleries button on the phone gives a message that the game needs to be completed first. I have pressed the Unlock Galleries button several time and received the indication message that it was unlocked. Yet I still receive the message when accessing the Galleries button. I am using the latest GoG build.

Reactions: klest

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, bit confused by this, I cam looking for 'Echoes of Lust' but there seemed to be no main thread coming up in searches, then I saw this which seems to imply the game had a name change but I can't find a main threat for this game either.
has anyone got a link to the game itself?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
ok, bit confused by this, I cam looking for 'Echoes of Lust' but there seemed to be no main thread coming up in searches, then I saw this which seems to imply the game had a name change but I can't find a main threat for this game either.
has anyone got a link to the game itself?
You mean you're looking for this link in the OP?
1687028974505.png

dumdum123

Sep 9, 2018
Hey 0x52, really like your mods. Having issue with this one mac with renpy 8.1. The game crashes at start with the mod installed. The full error is

'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/0x52/0x52_main.rpy", line 9, in <module>
File "game/0x52/framework/01loader.rpy", line 26, in load_file
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'endswith'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "0x52/0x52_main.rpyc", line 8, in script
File "/Users/XXXXX/Documents/renpy/renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/XXXXX/Documents/renpy/renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

macOS-13.0.1-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 8.1.2.23072301+nightly
LustTheory
Sat Jul 29 12:31:44 2023

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Hey 0x52, really like your mods. Having issue with this one mac with renpy 8.1. The game crashes at start with the mod installed. The full error is

'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "0x52/0x52_main.rpyc", line 8, in script
File "/Users/XXXXX/Documents/renpy/renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/XXXXX/Documents/renpy/renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

macOS-13.0.1-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 8.1.2.23072301+nightly
LustTheory
Sat Jul 29 12:31:44 2023
Are you on the latest version of the mod? This issue should be fixed in mod version 2.1.5 (January)

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Just downloaded it today so im assuming its the latest
Do you maybe also have an older version of URM installed?
Also... it seems like you're not using an official build? You're using a nightly build of Ren'Py which will most likely contain bugs.

dumdum123

Sep 9, 2018
Do you maybe also have an older version of URM installed?
Also... it seems like you're not using an official build? You're using a nightly build of Ren'Py which will most likely contain bugs.
I indeed had some files from an older version of URM. Deleted those. Reinstalled the official 8.1.1 version of Renpy (clean install). Still seems to be the same error. Crash at the start with mod. Without mod runs perfectly.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I indeed had some files from an older version of URM. Deleted those. Reinstalled the official 8.1.1 version of Renpy (clean install). Still seems to be the same error. Crash at the start with mod. Without mod runs perfectly.
When you're still getting the exact same error, my guess is that there's still some old files around

Sep 28, 2021
Hey dev when they give complete voice over update in Lust Theory S2 then you will give us new update
Please tell me

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Can you please check if the mod is working for the new DLC update? Can't seem to find it on the hidden events. Thank you in any case!
Sorry for the late reply.
The mod only shows hidden events that are in the game. I didn't check, but I assume the DLC didn't add any hidden events, thus the mod doesn't show any.

Reactions: elementalist777

elementalist777

Feb 7, 2023
Sorry for the late reply.
The mod only shows hidden events that are in the game. I didn't check, but I assume the DLC didn't add any hidden events, thus the mod doesn't show any.
Thank you for replying, my bad i didn't check thought it was a hidden event not a dlc like the christmas one. I realised after checking for a while :D

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I can't seem to get it working on season 2. It shows up but the unlock cheats just say it unlocks but never unlocks anything on the phone.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote