Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust Theory (formerly Echoes of Lust) cheatmod [Universal]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Hi All, My Android port of Echoes of Lust 1-10 with 0x52 gallery and improvements mod and all bonus content unlocked

And my compressed unofficial Android port of Lust Theory Season 2 ep9.5 with 0x52 gallery and cheats mod.
All bonus content unlocked.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Edit: Updated links due to a few stuff ups I made.
Hi, can you upload the 1-10 to another online drive? I cant seem to download it from yandex

mwalker1544

Feb 16, 2020
Has anyone seen the Exception: Screen x52_cheats_button is not known. error? I put the file in the game folder as as soon as I try to start a new or load a save the exception comes up. I have tried total re-install to no effect.

Ancandune

Sep 3, 2022
Has anyone seen the Exception: Screen x52_cheats_button is not known. error? I put the file in the game folder as as soon as I try to start a new or load a save the exception comes up. I have tried total re-install to no effect.
I'm seeing this on a MacOS Steam install of Lust Theory Season 2. I also tried 0x52_URM and I get this:
Code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'URM_welcome_screen'

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
can anyone confirm or verify if this mod still holds to be universal and compatible even with the Steam Build of Lust theory..

thanks y'all

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I dunno if it matters but its doing the same thing with season 2. Not sure if should work in that game or not.
I'm seeing this on a MacOS Steam install of Lust Theory Season 2. I also tried 0x52_URM and I get this:
Code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'URM_welcome_screen'
I got this Error with the new Voiced Steam Version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't have steam, so it's difficult to find the issue.

Would somebody be willing to share the file "game/scr.rpa" with me (through a personal message). With this I can hopefully investigate the issue.

mwalker1544

Feb 16, 2020
I don't have steam, so it's difficult to find the issue.

Would somebody be willing to share the file "game/scr.rpa" with me (through a personal message). With this I can hopefully investigate the issue.

The file is 28mb and the forum wouldnt let me upload it. Said it was too big. Is there any other way I can send it to you?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
The file is 28mb and the forum wouldnt let me upload it. Said it was too big. Is there any other way I can send it to you?
You could share it through some file sharing site like WeTransfer, Mega, Anonfile, WorkUpload, ZippyShare, etc.

Reactions: gago6460

qqq666qqq

Sep 11, 2022
use your latest mod and the game which downloaded by steam.
when pack Android,something goes wrong
I have used Renpy8.0.3 and renpy 8.0.1
thanks guys

qqq666qqq

Sep 11, 2022
use your latest mod and the game which downloaded by steam.
when pack Android,something goes wrong
I have used Renpy8.0.3 and renpy 8.0.1
thanks guys
I have installed successfully in my android 10 phone,but when running,something went wrong

Last edited:

bossman183

Feb 15, 2023
Why when I use re-live I cant access all the position angles, they are greyed out and only one is available?

Aug 2, 2022
Unfortunately the cheat mod doesnt work for me anymore in the newest release 1.0.3. The button in the lower right corner just disappeared in this game version. It would be great if you could update the mod <3

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote