Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust Theory (formerly Echoes of Lust) cheatmod [Universal]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Do this mod still work ? I haven't seen any new scene from 2.75 to 2.9 in the cheat.
In S2E8 there were no new "Re-live" scenes added. See here:
I asked about this on their Discord. Because E8 has no free-roam, there's no (official) way to replay the scenes, so there was no needs for the devs to add those, yet. You can expect the E8 replays in a future version of the game.
(I didn't have time to play E8 yet, so I did not know there was no free-roam)
From S2E9 to S2E9.5 one re-live was added "Lust Time with Angel" under "Sophie" and the mod is showing this as expected.

Reactions: arthurbln

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi All, My Android port of Echoes of Lust 1-10 with 0x52 gallery and improvements mod and all bonus content unlocked

And my compressed unofficial Android port of Lust Theory Season 2 ep9.5 with 0x52 gallery and cheats mod.
All bonus content unlocked.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to S2 Ep.9.5

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi All, My Android port of Echoes of Lust 1-10 with 0x52 gallery and improvements mod and all bonus content unlocked

And my compressed unofficial Android port of Lust Theory Season 2 ep9.5 with 0x52 gallery and cheats mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Edit: Updated links due to a few stuff ups I made.
Updated my Android port - fixed a few things I buggered up

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
View attachment 2018085
Banner by Lady Aspen

Overview:
Show all "re-live" scenes and hidden events, unlock all gallery images, remove ads
The mod creates a "CHEATS" button in the right bottom of the screen.​

Updated: 2022-04-04
Game/Creator: Echoes of Lust/
Modder: 0x52 -
Mod Version: 2.1.4
Game Version: Universal Should work on all versions (tested on S1E6 - S1E10 & S2E1 - S2E9.5)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Let me know what options you would like to see added to this mod.

Please leave a like if you appreciate my work or .

Where can I find this game with a cheat mod in the game? can you give me a favor?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Where can I find this game with a cheat mod in the game? can you give me a favor?
I don't know what you're asking? If you're on PC/Mac download the mod and add it to the game folder. When you're on Android you can download the Android version linked in the OP.

bro can u pls add thumbnails of the relive scenes??
I've already answered your question here:
I choose to mimic the game's built-in gallery. I'm not planning on changing it any time soon

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022

Edit: Updated links due to a few stuff ups I made.
bro where to download this game with a mod that shows correct options in the game? your mod does not have such a function (((where can I download it then?

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
I don't know what you're asking? If you're on PC/Mac download the mod and add it to the game folder. When you're on Android you can download the Android version linked in the OP.

I've already answered your question here:
I did that .. but the mod that here does not show correct options in the game .. but I need a mod that will show options in the inside of the game for android versions .. can you give me some advice?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
bro where to download this game with a mod that shows correct options in the game? your mod does not have such a function (((where can I download it then?
Did you download the Android version before or after I made some fixes?
By correct options do you mean a walk through mod?

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Did you download the Android version before or after I made some fixes?
By correct options do you mean a walk through mod?
i downloaded your mod just this morning .. and yes i mean that there are cater mods i show in the game which option is right so that the event in the game goes wrong .. understand me ? by this, I wanted to know where to download this game with a mod that shows what options you need to choose correctly so that the game goes through step by step information .. can you suggest something ??

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
how do we view the christmas scenes from the christmas event? i can't see the in the scenes replay cheats menue. thank you

Last edited:

mwalker1544

Feb 16, 2020
Has anyone else experience issues with the cheat mod. I tried it today and the option is no longer there. If I start a new game with it then it exceptions immediately after launching

Reactions: LewdUser69

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Has anyone else experience issues with the cheat mod. I tried it today and the option is no longer there. If I start a new game with it then it exceptions immediately after launching
Can you check the log.txt file to see if there are lines starting with "0x52:".
If there are non, the mod is probably in the wrong location. I there are, they might show the reason why the mod didn't load.

mwalker1544

Feb 16, 2020
I dunno if it matters but its doing the same thing with season 2. Not sure if should work in that game or not.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote