Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust Theory (formerly Echoes of Lust) cheatmod [Universal]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
unlocked gallery, but cannot acces pages 8 and 9 of the gallery :(

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
hay i wanted to ask will the images from ep 10 be in the relive scenes when the mod gets updated?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
hay i wanted to ask will the images from ep 10 be in the relive scenes when the mod gets updated?
The mod isn't going to get updated since it's a universal mod anyway, but the game will get updated, which should allow the mod to facilitate reliving scenes from the game. So, when the game gets fixed, you'll be able to view hidden day 3, 4 and 5

Reactions: 0x52

Therado12

Jul 30, 2019
The problem I have with this mod is that event no crap given 3-4 is empty and perfect day. Unless those are suppose to be as the creators just left them empty?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
The problem I have with this mod is that event no crap given 3-4 is empty and perfect day. Unless those are suppose to be as the creators just left them empty?
No, you can't relive the hidden events, but this should be fixed (probably thursday according to the dev). If you want to view the new hidden scenes + the perfect day, you should go the bathroom after S1E9 finished and click on the toilet paper (hidden event 3) and the toilet (hidden event 4), and in the MC's room you should click on the toy bike (perfect day). do be mindful though that hidden event 3 and 4 can only be accessed after playing hidden event 1 and 2 (these two can be viewed after clicking certain objects in the top-right corner of the bathroom)

Reactions: Akeymu and 0x52

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi All, My Android port of Echoes of Lust 1-10 with 0x52 gallery and improvements mod and all bonus content unlocked

And my compressed unofficial Android port of Lust Theory Season 2 v1.5 full with 0x52 gallery and cheats mod.
All bonus content unlocked.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

**Special Instructions:**

Unzip and Install apk.
Run the game
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to /Documents/Wills747/lust.theory.two/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch dependant on the class/speed/quality etc.

And Lust Theory Season 3 Ep1
All the usual shit, unlocked relationship edit at start etc etc..

Last edited:

bookerrbw

Dec 11, 2019
I don;t get it, guys. Gallery include only bonus images and animations? Not storyline-images? Or this 7 pages of gallery (8, 9. etc. - error, after cheat) - it's from "empty" last 3 hidden events (don't work for this day)?

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
I'm confused. Where's the gallery then in this game? I've hit unlock galleries but is that just unlocking the 'relive scenes'? I can't find a galleries button anywhere in the main game menu. Feel like I'm being an idiot and missing something obvious...

Edit: was being an idiot, had to progress game a little further to unlock cell menu. Oops.

Last edited:

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Just started S2.
Man why is this guy suddenly a full-wimp. Feels weird after all the events in S1 you would think that would develop the character a bit, hey we had pretty much turn 1 day into MANY and suddenly the character is now reset.

I kind of want to skip all this chatting at the start but I dont like skipping story.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
I think the cheat mod does not work properly for the last version S2E2 bug fix. I don't have the option to unlock all hidden events, and all scenes.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
What would be interesting is that the gallery scenes also include the other sequences of each day made, for example the different versions of the bedroom scene with Elizabeth and NOT ONLY the final shower scene, same principle for the other characters.
Unfortunately that's how the replays are implemented in the game, not the mod.

I think the cheat mod does not work properly for the last version S2E2 bug fix. I don't have the option to unlock all hidden events, and all scenes.
There's no option to "unlock" all hidden events of scenes. There's only an option to unlock all gallery items.
You can play all hidden events and scenes through the mod (there's no hidden events in S2E2).

Reactions: perseus420
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote