Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust Theory (formerly Echoes of Lust) cheatmod [Universal]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi All, My Android port of Echoes of Lust 1-10 with @0x52 gallery and improvements mod and all bonus content unlocked

And my compressed unofficial Android port of Lust Theory Season 2 v1.0.3 with 0x52 gallery and cheats mod.
All bonus content unlocked.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port of Lust Theory Season 2 to v1.0.3

Last edited:
Reactions: Fenix02

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Unfortunately the cheat mod doesnt work for me anymore in the newest release 1.0.3. The button in the lower right corner just disappeared in this game version. It would be great if you could update the mod <3
hey 0x52 it would be awesome if you could update the mod to 1.0.3! The latest mod version doesnt work anymore :/ Thanks <3
Are you sure you're using the latest version of the mod? I don't have any issues with it.
What platform are you on?

Aug 2, 2022
Are you sure you're using the latest version of the mod? I don't have any issues with it.
What platform are you on?
Just tested it again to be sure. I dont know what i did wrong in the past but its working now. Thanks again and sorry to waste your time!

Reactions: 0x52

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I able to open the game, but it says error '0x52 button not recognized' after open my save file or starting a new game. Sorry for the broken english
Cheat button not working and game crashes if you start new game.
I found several issues and will be re uploading soon. Might be a couple of hours due to the file mirrors I have to use.
Edit : first one's up
Edit2: second link :

Last edited:

lolfury

Apr 23, 2020
I found several issues and will be re uploading soon. Might be a couple of hours due to the file mirrors I have to use.
Edit : first one's up
Edit2: second link :
Tq bro

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Playing on PC. The Cheat button is gone. Fresh install of latest version of non-Steam Season 2. Nothing. No more cheat options at all. Reloaded the game multiple times. Nothing.

UPDATE: Did some investigating. If I use v9.5 the cheat is there when I load up a game and "Bonus Content:On" is on the bottom left. But, when I use the new v1.0.3, the cheat is not available loading up a game, and neither is the Code activation. There is literally nowhere to enter the code with v1.0.3. So, I think that is the issue?

Update 2. So, now it works for some reason. I removed the mod. Loaded up the game. Then closed the game. Put the mod back in, and loaded up the game and save. Now the mod works. But, there is still no option to activate the code. So, it seems the Bonus Content code has been removed in 1.0.3 and that is conflicting with the mod somehow.

Last edited:

XxBKxX

May 25, 2021
i cannot access the gallery since it says i have to complete the main story first can someone please help?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote