ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
I was about to start season 1, had it downloaded and then seen a discord comment in another group talk about the current or planned ending, it just sounds terrible. I don't think I want to start this game knowing that it's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, that's what I mean, you haven't even played it but already don't want to because the ending makes the whole thing pointless.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Yep, that's what I mean, you haven't even played it but already don't want to because the ending makes the whole thing pointless.
I think I got lucky, no joke was getting ready to start it and got an at all notification on a discord group then checked a few other channels and the information about the games ending was posted.

It just does not sound appealing to read, I want to start it still but I did hear something about a part 3 is in the works so I might hold off for now and see has it goes. Reading for the sex scenes is one thing but if the story leaves a bad taste in your month then I might pass for now.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
replay events is asking for passwords when trying to use the bonus views, event though the bonus is activated?
Does anyone have alist of these passwords

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
A compressed version s2 e9.5 of the game
15.4 gb -> 4.5 gb with just jpg optimization

v2 15.4 gb -> 1.9 gb webp

Workupload
720p version WIP...broken
Is this V. 9.0 or V. 9.5, because the first gofile DL link here says it's 9.0? Or is it just a typo, or something due to technical difficulties, and that's why it's only 9.0?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: broken_division

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
How do I access the Christmas Event? I downloaded the correct version but it just starts a new game for me, is the christmas event not a standalone?

Reactions: leibtard

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Literally recognize 2 of the models from Milfy City, but I guess that's how it is nowadays.
Reason being most new devs can't afford to have a 3D artist custom design models just for them, so they buy the same cheap used ones that other dev's have used and add a few minor changes (ie hairstyle), if any. Granted, 4yo post so not new dev anymore but most don't swap models in an already half-finished AVN.

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes