Aug 18, 2019
They are playing horizon zero dawn,nier automata replicant,games who deal with mass destruction artificial intellingence Trying to fix up the world.

Dumber0

Jul 27, 2017
ok guys, here's a fix for amy's pool error, and nichol's classroom error. 100% tested and finished the game, without console.
just copy to [Your Lust Theory Folder]\game , it's

3_School_label.rpy , make sure it overwrites existing file (make backup first)

Worked like a charm.....although nothing to overwrite.

Reactions: m1st3r1

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
Anybody know how to do the new hidden events on Android? Nothing happens when trying to click the new triggers (locker nametag, pool light, guitar poster, shower hinge, etc does nothing)

khronnus

Mar 16, 2018
Content-wise this episode was superb, never seen any game update with so much (sex) content. Plot-wise it was as bad as it could be. Season 1 was great, Season 2 was good and I'm not expecting much of Season 3.
As a big fan of Inceton games it's good to see the team is working really fast and delivering more and more content each update, hope it translates to more frequent updates and more games being developed in parallel. Also now that this season is finished(?) I hope they announce new games soon

One funny thing is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Anyone else getting this weird bug with "pp" being replaced with "m_a_l," so words like stopping and happening become stom_a_ling and ham_a_lening
Yeah, I get the same:

1659423153344.png

And everyone else gets it, too -- because it's in the actual code, but only during the "Lust time" events.

They probably did some "hot-fixing" at the very last minute before the release, and just replaced some "pp" for scene/image names with "m_a_1", and forgot to exclude all the "pp"s in the dialogues, so they just replaced them as well.

Here's how to fix it:
  • unpack all the *.rpa files (you'll need "unren" to do so) -- unfortunately it doesn't work without this step
    • optional: after successfully unpacking all the *.rpa files, you can delete them to save space on your disk
  • download the attached file "G_Lust_Time.rpy" and place it into the "game" sub-folder of the game
    • you'll need to replace the original "G_Lust_Time.rpy" file
1659425508129.png

// EDIT: I replaced too many occurrences of "M_A_1", and someone fixed it. You can find the fixed version here.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes