Nacht13

Aug 20, 2018
So I finished the update, and I actually enjoyed like half of it. With the half I actually liked was the last half, which is weird cause you would think one massive orgy would be fun right? Nah it was just giant blue ball orgy that honestly didn't feel like the massive "payoff" or send off for the season that you would think it would be. Like on every level the quality difference from the first half and post "truth" half is enormous. Like, render quality, dialogue, and especially scene flow/direction.

Honestly while typing this, they should have just scrapped the overall boring blue ball orgy, for a few reasons, and just integrated the sex scenes with the good-byes. But, I can see why they didn't also, thematically, I guess. But I mean it could have been done tastefully and in much better quality then what the orgy showed. Now for the first half, the dialogue was decent, but when a scene is that fucking long you need to change it up a little bit at the very least, aside from different positions for the girls, ill try to explain in a moment.

I found myself skipping through a lot of it, usually its the other way around, just because nothing was really happening. The dialogue was basically repeated over and over again, I was actually surprised that the scene just kept going and going... Guess what I'm trying to say is that it didn't feel like a scene (first half/orgy) that was intensifying, like low to high, it just felt like a straight line going from point A to point B with nothing really changing until the "end".

I really enjoyed the good-bye scenes tho, those were really well done, on all levels in comparison, and it fit with the story. Don't really have too many complaints about the overall story, its interesting enough and solid, not counting the "endings" for this season. But just for the love of god no more repeating the day over and over again please. Its actually kneecapping character development and progress with them. It worked for Season 1 real well but it overstayed its welcome in Season 2. I swear if all the progress we made and if character development gets erased with Season 3... I'll lose it.

Another gripe would be how these past few updates seem to flirt with that NTR line quite a bit, could even be argued its even crossed that line in a few instances. Still love this series and will keep going for the ride, just want it to be as good as I know it can be and has shown before. Sorry if this didn't really make sense and for being all over, I could keep going but its late as fuck and I'm not 100% sure on my thoughts yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Wow. Well, Echoes of Lust started as one of my absolute favorite games on the whole. I've always loved the groundhog day concept, was even a bit peeved they beat me too it. Sadly it seems pretty obvious that there was a lot of direction changes during the game, probably fitting they changed the name (an inferior unnecessary one imho).
P

Reactions: wd1111 and DADIANA

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
btw since the game say it will continue in season 3 does this mean this season 2 has end completely?

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
I downloaded the compressed version. All quests are blocked by a special event. I did the NTR event (poor kid) but can't trigger other special events (I see the list). Has anyone else had this issue?

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Version - S2.E8
Here are all the hidden events currently available

1-Xmas Story - Click Xmas icon on top of screen
2-S2.E7.5- Xmas Story 2 - Click Xmas icon on top of screen
3-Meeting Emma - Clicking the pink mug/cup in the kitchen
4-Game Show - Downstairs hall, lightswitch
5-Sleep Day - Clicking the roll of duct tap in the garage
6-Officer Kate - Lamp outside MC's House
7-Slumber Party - Top Speaker in Megan's Room
8-Shoplifter Jessica (NTR) - Rose in Jessica's Room
9-Shoplifter Jessica 2 (NTR) - Top drawer of dresser (pink) in Jessica's Room
10-S2.E7 - No Fucks Given Day - Click Green Lamp in MCs bedroom
NEW>>>>11-No Fucks Given Day 2 - Top Hinge of shower in bathroom
12-S2.E7 - Halloween Story - Set PC clock to October 31st, and maybe the year 2021, Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, you might need to play it twice, 1st to get the complete, entire scene, 2nd to gain access to bonus images on the mobile phone
NEW>>>>13-S2.E8 - Nurse Back To Health - Click on the mobile phone in MC's room in the morning
NEW>>>>14-Megan Fivesome - Click on Megans left nipple during the orgy when the narrator says "Her body pressing against you with every trust."
NEW>>>>15-MILF Hunter - White Lamp in Elizabeth's Bedroom
NEW>>>>16-Lovebirds - Guitar Poster in Megans Room
NEW>>>>17-Mind Games - Click on the bottom left-most locker name tag in the school hallway 2
NEW>>>>18-Pool Party - Click on the ceiling light furthest away from you in the school pool
NEW>>>>19-Fifty Shades of Megan - Books, Bottom Shelf in Megan's Room
NEW>>>>20-The Test - White Pillow on Pink Chair in Jessica's Room

SPECIAL BONUS (NTR) - Morning - MC's Room, Farthest Desk/Drawer Wheel - Password: rental (lowercase)
Thanks!

Reactions: gencadam

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok i just went true all events and those
lovebirds, pool party, 50 shades
mess up hidden event replay list, remove those that you got it done, better leave them for fix , if it does fix this

you can enable them manually via console but they bug when you do replay too atm
and here you got my guide with locations
ok i have dropped all hidden bonus events of S1 and S2 in same file with locations for S2
so hf
Workupload

those bug the replay list
lovebirds, pool party, 50 shades
you can enable them manually via console but they bug when you do replay too atm

Reactions: DADIANA

Vasya555

Oct 27, 2018
Version - S2.E8
Here are all the hidden events currently available

1-Xmas Story - Click Xmas icon on top of screen
2-S2.E7.5- Xmas Story 2 - Click Xmas icon on top of screen
3-Meeting Emma - Clicking the pink mug/cup in the kitchen
4-Game Show - Downstairs hall, lightswitch
5-Sleep Day - Clicking the roll of duct tap in the garage
6-Officer Kate - Lamp outside MC's House
7-Slumber Party - Top Speaker in Megan's Room
8-Shoplifter Jessica (NTR) - Rose in Jessica's Room
9-Shoplifter Jessica 2 (NTR) - Top drawer of dresser (pink) in Jessica's Room
10-S2.E7 - No Fucks Given Day - Click Green Lamp in MCs bedroom
NEW>>>>11-No Fucks Given Day 2 - Top Hinge of shower in bathroom
12-S2.E7 - Halloween Story - Set PC clock to October 31st, and maybe the year 2021, Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, you might need to play it twice, 1st to get the complete, entire scene, 2nd to gain access to bonus images on the mobile phone
NEW>>>>13-S2.E8 - Nurse Back To Health - Click on the mobile phone in MC's room in the morning
NEW>>>>14-Megan Fivesome - Click on Megans left nipple during the orgy when the narrator says "Her body pressing against you with every trust."
NEW>>>>15-MILF Hunter - White Lamp in Elizabeth's Bedroom
NEW>>>>16-Lovebirds - Guitar Poster in Megans Room
NEW>>>>17-Mind Games - Click on the bottom left-most locker name tag in the school hallway 2
NEW>>>>18-Pool Party - Click on the ceiling light furthest away from you in the school pool
NEW>>>>19-Fifty Shades of Megan - Books, Bottom Shelf in Megan's Room
NEW>>>>20-The Test - White Pillow on Pink Chair in Jessica's Room

SPECIAL BONUS (NTR) - Morning - MC's Room, Farthest Desk/Drawer Wheel - Password: rental (lowercase)
Another small scene:
21-Double Tits and Trouble - Chimney of your house in the afternoon - Password: double

Last edited:
Reactions: V-Kun

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Well, i wasn't disappointed with this update/ending. I get showing the rapid breakdown of the simulation through the lens of one massive orgy, after which everything ends. And i enjoyed the goodbye stories for the girls, though i only read the ones for the girls i like. I'm interested in seeing Sophie's goodbye, if there is one.
That all said, i was really looking forward to seeing how MC was going to deal with arriving into Saturday morning, after he literally fucked every girl the day before. Saw a little of that with Amy and Zoe but wanted more. Oh well. Looking forward to season 3.

FenKing

Oct 16, 2020
tells me that i need to "relax, preferably at the pool with Amy" but than it doesn't trigger and when i try to talk to her, says i dont need to. bug? or am i missing something?

Edit: also, when i view the map, i see 2 school pools, but can only access 1 of them

Aprovis

Jan 8, 2019
I do have the same issue, as it apparently doesnt trigger Nicoles Classroom Event.
Ist there a way around it, or do we just have to wait for a fix? Reinstalled the game, just to be sure...

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes