lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
so anyone here can share info as to what the new scenes are and which characters are involved?
I've read the changelog and it didn't mention specifics..

plus, can anyone also verify if 0x52's cheat mod would still properly function in this new "Steam Build" version of the game.
I know for a fact 0x52's cheat mod is universal and forward compatible. just wondering if even with this new build it would work because it sounds like a different type compared to the previous updates.

thank you.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
There is one thing that bothers me: in both seasons, once the MC realizes that the day is repeating.... how in the hell is possible that he is able to screw up everything almost every time? After a couple of trials you should be able to do everything flawless.....
And also...... NTR??? For real?!?! Is avoidable??

Last edited:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Season 2 Steam Build

Season 2 Ep. 9.5

What is the difference between the two versions?

monopz

Jul 31, 2017
Is this Steam version the final version of Season 2?

On Steam it does not list season 2 in early access, so it appears to be the final. Typically these games carry the EA moniker if the game is not fully done.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021

On Steam it does not list season 2 in early access, so it appears to be the final. Typically these games carry the EA moniker if the game is not fully done.
Is finished, the "Episode 10" adds more animations and wrap up everything, but the story ends with 9.5

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
There is one thing that bothers me: in both seasons, once the MC realizes that the day is repeating.... how in the hell is possible that he is able to screw up everything almost every time? After a couple of trials you should be able to do everything flawless.....
And also...... NTR??? For real?!?! Is avoidable??
MC lacks cricital thinking skills, so he makes a lot of mistakes, just one of those things you have to accept. Devs did it to pad out the game.

it's not the final version, but the game is technically complete, that's probably why it does have the EA moniker. Devs are just adding xtra shit like Voice Acting, and "Events".

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
MC lacks cricital thinking skills, so he makes a lot of mistakes, just one of those things you have to accept. Devs did it to pad out the game.
Ok, it bothers me, but I can live with it....
But I am reading posts about Zoe becoming a slut and some gangbang performed by Megan..... so it means NTR? Is it avoidable? Is related to the main story or the hidden events?

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Ok, it bothers me, but I can live with it....
But I am reading posts about Zoe becoming a slut and some gangbang performed by Megan..... so it means NTR? Is it avoidable? Is related to the main story or the hidden events?
NTR is reserved for special events with Jessica (fully optional) - the rest is just MC multiplying himself and gang-banging almost all of the girls I don't consider that NTR but to each their own

Reactions: VOYEUR

zenon63

Jan 3, 2019
I read it was about 40% voices but playing it, it feels like 10% lol. I doubt it's fully voiced in a few months, more likely end of summer

Reactions: Caps_One
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes