ODDDDDDDDDDy

May 21, 2018
This is just my 2 cents but adding some type of DRM to your game isn't going to make pirates suddenly pay for your game. If someone is already pirating it then they probably had no intention in paying for it anyway. If you want more people to support your game then you get that through releasing GOOD updates CONSISTENTLY and then hopefully gain more support from people talking about how good your game is. Idk I could be wrong but that's just how I see it.

Dec 24, 2018
How about you throw something towards these devs? Some of you have, but the majority of you don't.
These are in development games. Nobody knows if the games will actually be finished, and if they will be, nobody knows when that will be. Nobody knows if the quality of the games will be maintained throughout or if it will get rushed. Nobody knows if the direction of the game will continue in a manner they enjoy. Nobody knows if updates will be delayed, or how long delays will be.

There's a lot of uncertainty when it comes to these types of games and their developers, and a lot of that uncertainty screws over the supporters. Supporters are always getting burned by devs for all sorts of different reasons.

For most other games you don't pay for them to be developed, you buy a finished product. A finished product that has trailers, videos of gameplay, reviews. When you buy other games you are much more informed of what you're gonna get. When you pledge to a dev here who knows what you'll get and when you'll get it, who knows if you'll be screwed over, how many times, and how badly.

How about devs actually finish their games and then maybe more people would be willing to give them money because they actually know what they're gonna get. You can't trust any dev here, I'd never give any of them a cent because more often than not I'm gonna wait 3+ months for an update that's 20 minutes long and that's full of bugs and the only content in it is with characters I could care less about. Much too often I'm gonna have updates delayed by weeks and months.

How often do you buy a finished game or movie or book or any other type of product, realize you're unhappy with it, and now you're screwed over and lost your money. Now imagine how much more often that happens to people who pledge to these types of games here that are still in development with an uncertain road of development ahead. I don't blame anyone for not giving anything, wait for the game to be finished and if it's good buy it.

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So i have to answer the phone in the morning but it does not ring? Therefore it is not letting me progress that story. Do i need to replay the entire game?

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
So DRM huh? What is the usual release time for each update since I don't remember, which is funny I remember less popular games pumping out updates in 2-3 months but I don't remember whether the devs turned out like Summertime Saga devs slow af update but has a lot of patrons. Sure there are other games they are developing but it just seems like the last update I played of this was short and unsubstantial (I may be wrong), now instead of improving their writing or their rendering or stuff they add DRM, well good on you devs. And good on those who will defend them and to some of the mods with bias.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust Episode 1-9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.03.2020

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust Episode 1-8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
ah my boy is here! Thanks buddy. Also keep an eye on those big games, so many games are pushing out updates this month, or the next.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I'm still unsure how this game has 1000+ patrons when it's just about the same day being repeated over and over and over again.
I think its the Summertime Saga dilemma. For me this game seems forgettable compared to other games handled by popular devs like ICSTOR, DPC, MrDots, etc, heck a lot of those devs have significantly less patrons.

Reactions: Hyped

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs this update is literally the same as last one but different areas. You're better off just playing the Ren'PY Mia update its superior in every way to this game.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

zh

Oct 17, 2017
As always...
- When Devs need exposure to kick-start their Patreons, they would gladly have their game on all pirate sites, especially F95. => they get new patreons, everyone is happy.
- Then the cruve of their 'patreon graph' begins to flatten, which makes sense in a saturated market. => Devs begin to complain about piracy, forgetting that their game would probably never have been known in the first place if it wasn't for pirate sites.

"God laughs at men who deplore the effects of the causes that they cherish."

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Sighs this update is literally the same as last one but different areas. You're better off just playing the Ren'PY Mia update its superior in every way to this game.
What is this update about again? The changelog didn't even mention story progression at all.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This .. This certainly is no Midnight paradies ... Not even close to Milfy city. So .. Yeah ...
2 scens is what we get in this convoluted distorted head scratching conundrum of a game.
PLay! Have Fun! Then go back to the Greats of gaming on this here site;)!

3.80 star(s) 236 Votes