Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
A bit strange because I chose the party for the first time (as MC didn't know that the day was repeating itself again) only after the party the MC learns about it, so he behaves like this without knowing that the day repeats itself again.
Maybe the game is just made like that. I am curious how it will continue. :D
Picking the party first or second isn't a plot hole because MC will still be experiencing going to the party for the first time in both scenarios. The first time he goes to the party he chose to get drunk. He chooses to continue to get drunk at the party after the first time because his initial thought when first discovering Friday loops is to do almost everything the same with little changes. We will hopefully get to a point where he decides to not get drunk at the party, but obviously we aren't there yet.

This is where it begins, dev gets a following - dev barely releases any content for the next 3 years. Icstor still has 6k people supporting him 6 fucking k. It's insane to me that people keep paying this guy and devs like him. Why work hard when people pay you for doing nothing? I enjoy adult games and I have the means to support devs who do a good job, but when it takes you 4 months to release "some secret scenes for episode 1" that's fucking bullshit and you lost my support. This dude is gonna milk people just like icstor because it works. STOP SUPPORTING THESE DEVS PEOPLE!!
Devs like Icstor still get support because NEW people keep discovering him. Current number of Patrons someone has is not a good gauge of how long that Patron has been supporting.

for example.
- Person A supported a dev for 3 years from August 2017 to August 2020 at $10 a month. $360 total.
- Person B discovers same dev for the first time in September 2020. Decides to support $10 for the past content that was created. $10 total.
- Person B got to play all the games Person A played for just $10.
- Even though Person A stopped supporting, because of person B the dev still makes $10 for doing nothing.

Isctor has gotten to the point because he has a library of games, new people who discover him for the first time might throw him a few bucks as a "tip" because to them it is all new content, regardless when it was made. As long as new people continue to discover him at the same pace people stop supporting him he will still make same money every month.

Last edited:

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey guys! Can someone please be so kind to explain if this is a new update with new content?

Based on what I'm seeing on Changelog in the OP page, this is S2E1, the same thing I have since the last update in July.

Is there any new content?

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Hey guys! Can someone please be so kind to explain if this is a new update with new content?

Based on what I'm seeing on Changelog in the OP page, this is S2E1, the same thing I have since the last update in July.

Is there any new content?
This is an update for Season 1. There's like 3000+ new renders for season 1, to complete season 1.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Does every game have to suck when they update for new version. I am tired of fixing bugs in every fuckin adult game..why dont you check if it works properly or not before release it instead of making everyone busy with the bugs etc..

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys I have a couple of questions to ask. Can someone help me?
Last update i play was the: EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc
Now i see on the main page: EchoesOfLustS1E10 and also EchoesOfLustS2E1

I state that due to work a couple of weeks ago I had already downloaded EchoesOfLustS2E1, but for work problem i didn't have time to play the second part. Now i see this new update add a new chapter to season 1 and... now i am confused @_@
Can someone tell me what are the changes? Now plot add? Just to understand if i need to return on the season 1 and see something or just start the season 2. Anyway now i put the S1E10 on download at last if i can tonight i try to finish it and start the S2E1

Thank you

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
If I remember correctly, you need to go to sleep to start an auto story before you can continue the teacher's story. You need to complete the teacher's story to finish Zoe's story. You need to finish Zoe's story to finish Megan's story. Then you're done with season 1.

Reactions: SCP 001

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi guys I have a couple of questions to ask. Can someone help me?
Last update i play was the: EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc
Now i see on the main page: EchoesOfLustS1E10 and also EchoesOfLustS2E1

I state that due to work a couple of weeks ago I had already downloaded EchoesOfLustS2E1, but for work problem i didn't have time to play the second part. Now i see this new update add a new chapter to season 1 and... now i am confused @_@
Can someone tell me what are the changes? Now plot add? Just to understand if i need to return on the season 1 and see something or just start the season 2. Anyway now i put the S1E10 on download at last if i can tonight i try to finish it and start the S2E1

Thank you
Changelog (OP) explains it all (updated renders, a few animations added, and a fair number of hidden/bonus renders and some animations too..and for those into it, s1 should be fully voiced now).
And oc it would be advisable to play s1e10 before playing s2e1.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
are there any sex scenes here? except for blowjob, cunnilingus something like that. I feel like there is no major progress of relation with any of the girls and do the MC managed to escape the day 1? i haven't progress that far yet and what's this hidden event that i saw on the op and on the walkthrough?

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
anyone got a save from season 9? i really dont want to play through the game for the fourth time.. if there are any heros in here plz help! lol ty!

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I called milking just lazy dev with to many supporters (morons)
Im a develper, but for some IT company here in Brazil.
I know that I'm a bit of a perfectionist developing, but I try to do it right in the first time so I don't have to redo it later.
So, yes, I agree with you... I think its just some lazyness around here.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
is the gallery last two pages still locked & bugged for everyone???
Yes, it should get fixed though.

are there any sex scenes here? except for blowjob, cunnilingus something like that. I feel like there is no major progress of relation with any of the girls and do the MC managed to escape the day 1? i haven't progress that far yet and what's this hidden event that i saw on the op and on the walkthrough?
S2E1 does not have real sex scenes if I remember correctly. Only some scenes with Jessica etc. If, after completing S2E1, you keep clicking, then some hidden scenes and animations will appear which are worth watching.

Reactions: LadyBee
3.80 star(s) 234 Votes