Mar 29, 2017
Are you using mods?
I have since downloaded the cheat mod as that gives you access to the hidden events. It wasnt installed at first when I was trying v 4 though and I still had Ellie appearing telling me off. I have probably used it in the past though - would it have picked up on that through my save files do you think?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I have since downloaded the cheat mod as that gives you access to the hidden events. It wasnt installed at first when I was trying v 4 though and I still had Ellie appearing telling me off. I have probably used it in the past though - would it have picked up on that through my save files do you think?
I would assume that's the case.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Someone can tell me what is the last hidden event (S1) I miss?

View attachment 1102009
The Perfect Day.
It also happened to me, and when I searched the thread I read that apparently it had something to do with the order in which I had followed certain paths. I couldn't be bothered to repeat hours of gameplay, so just use the cheatmod to see it if you're curious.

Last edited:

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
Bonus content code not working for anyone else? I put it in, the main menu says Bonus content : on in green writing but when I click the red button at the top for the alternative outfit/nude pics Ellie just appears and tells me off. Same last episode.

what red button?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
And this image in the Nicole event is off- View attachment 1103550
Nah, believe it or not that's her real face :Kappa: :Kappa:

Now, seriously. I can't understand how a game with such beauties can have a female LI as ugly as Zoe.
She's hideous, I don't know what happened to the devs when they were creating her. I assume they wanted to get a Sarah clone (just like Jess is pretty much a gorgeous Caroline clone) but ended up with her defective twin sister, who was locked in the cellar for years being fed fish heads.
All the other girls are among the most beautiful of all games, especially Jess, Nicole and Ellie.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Hi, I've just wanted to let you know that Summer with Mia is NOW LIVE on STEAM!

If you like the game please drop a review on Steam it would really mean a lot to us and will help us to bring you even more content.

You can buy the game here:

If you cant open the game page you need to change your Steam settings:
1. Click your name at the top right corner of the Steam client and then select “Store Preferences.”
2. Under Mature Content, check the “Adult Only Sexual Content” box to view these types of games.
Your change takes effect immediately.

Best regards,
Inceton games team

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes