The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I think I found a bug in Season 1?

My hint log looks like this:

Megan's Story:
I should try talking to Megan in the morning. She'll be in her room
You need to progress the story with other characters in order to continue this story.
Jessica's Story:
Complete
Elizabeth's Story:
Complete
Zoe's Story:
You need to progress the story with other characters in order to continue this story.
Ellie's Story:
Complete
Nicole's Story:
Blackmail

Damn, she actually knocked me out! Okay, everything goes the same way except i'll try not to push it so soon...
Sophie's Story:
Complete

But whenever I click on Megan's door in the morning or Nicole during Noon I get the same: "You need to progress the story with other characters in order to continue this story." error.

Did I glitch my game by doing things out of order?

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019

Megan's Story:
Jessica's Story:
Complete
Elizabeth's Story:
Complete
Zoe's Story:
Ellie's Story:
Complete
Nicole's Story:
Blackmail

Damn, she actually knocked me out! Okay, everything goes the same way except i'll try not to push it so soon...
Sophie's Story:
Complete

But whenever I click on Megan's door in the morning or Nicole during Noon I get the same: "You need to progress the story with other characters in order to continue this story." error.

Try blackmail again. You have to do this 2 times

rebellare

Mar 30, 2017

Megan's Story:
Jessica's Story:
Complete
Elizabeth's Story:
Complete
Zoe's Story:
Ellie's Story:
Complete
Nicole's Story:
Blackmail

Sophie's Story:
Complete

Actually, the blackmail route is optional. What you're missing is Sophie, from what I can see.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
In my current playthrough, whenever I try to click on the teacher, Nicole at noon in the classroom I get a "You need to progress the story with other characters in order to continue this story." notification.

Same thing when I click on Megan's door in the morning.

I tried loading an earlier save and when I click on Nicole and choose the blackmail option twice, I get the same results, I get a "Bra" or "Tits" option. I choose one first, and then the other and get the exact same dialog ending in me being punched by Nicole and the "Blackmail" entry remaining unchanged in the hint system.

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
There is a walkthrough for all the hidden scenes of the season 1? The one linked in the OP it's only for the first 5.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
So i unlocked the Christmas event. Its weird that everyone weirded out that the mc declared that day was Christmas. If i set my calendar to 25th december, will the dialogue change?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
So i unlocked the Christmas event. Its weird that everyone weirded out that the mc declared that day was Christmas. If i set my calendar to 25th december, will the dialogue change?
No. That's the point in the event, them being weirded out about it since it's not really Christmas in the game, yet the main character still declares that it is.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
How did you unlock the christmas content in this newest update? I did a fresh run through of everything in season 2 from the beginning, but couldn't find this.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
How did you unlock the christmas content in this newest update? I did a fresh run through of everything in season 2 from the beginning, but couldn't find this.
Either use cheats or then change your computers calendar settings to December.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Either use cheats or then change your computers calendar settings to December.
Wow they actually locked it behind a real life calendar? I don't like that at all. I still have my original save files to actually see the content on an old playthrough thankfully. I'm just trying to consolidate to one complete playthrough.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Wow they actually locked it behind a real life calendar? I don't like that at all. I still have my original save files to actually see the content on an old playthrough thankfully. I'm just trying to consolidate to one complete playthrough.
Yes, they wanted to make it feel "special event" by locking that behind a real life calendar.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Ok so it is telling me that I only have 3 of 4 events for Jessica. What am I missing?
You're missing 'Trying out Meg's dildo on Jessica', meaning that you probably didn't fuck her during the scene in the living room with Chloe.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i dont know what im doing wrong but youre suppose to meet nicole at midnight but where do you meet her ive tried the school and home but she doesnt show so what now? thanks

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes