micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
And do you/anyone have any info when will next episode be ? S3E4
as i said before, best you got is to keep an eye on their webpage

when you see it near 100% you will know it wont be long
1716920628275.png
and since it wasnt even month dont expect for at least another month probably more (between 2nd and 3rd update was only 2 months)
but since they got also other games who knows what the update cycle will be, keep an eye on % in their site you will know best when its time.

Mi Nombre

Aug 6, 2018
In case anyone could help, I'm having trouble with Season 2. After the threesome scene with Megan and Zoe, the MC leaves the room and the game goes into a loop of two sentences: "Enjoying the last few moments of the night, before the day continues" and "Enjoying the last few moments of the night, before the day resets". What am I supposed to do to keep going?

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
idk why I can't download it:( can someone send a apk link instead?Thanks
here is my unofficial Android port of Lust Theory S2-2.0.0.

Main App:
  • Download
Assets (mandatory):
Voiceover (optional):
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/files/game.
the voiceover pack goes to the same destination but it's optional.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's a lot art to actually read a forum (or using the search function) instead of just asking questions :(

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Has any repeatable sex scenes been added? Or does the day still reset once you have sex and cannot have the same scene again?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I guess you are talking intimate scenes, not story scenes. Because we got plenty of the latter.
Can you honestly say that the first three updates had more intimate scenes in the previous seasons? Those were criticised for blue balling for a very long time.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Playing trough season 2 and i just saw scene with Jessica smoking cigaret and then her head does some creepy spin. Is that intentional or animation bug ? XD

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Game Season 1 crash every few mintues.
Any ideas how to fix?
Try looking up how to force angle renderer on Ren'Py or something like that. Try the different settings. I don't know what angle you should pick. Maybe try a clean install. Maybe try putting it on another drive or partition if you can. Worst case scenario your device just might not be good enough.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes