SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Here are some teaser for their new game ( :ROFLMAO: yes anotehr one, and eve anotehr one after)...

THOT on Trial and Undercover with NORA:

e1_15.png
e1_23.png
e1_375.png

Weekly Report #72

Hi!
Before we star with game news, I would like to remind you of our major discounts on Steam!
You can find our games with even better prices !
I would also like to tell you that we added a new look to our website! You can check it out .
Now, onto the exciting stuff!
UNDERCOVER WITH NORA
Another one?? Yeah, pretty much. In this new VN you'll accompany Nora as she strolls through her live choices and tough decisions.
Story for this game is completed and renders are in the making. You can see some of the early renders above.
THOT ON TRIAL
This new hot and heavy NTR game is in the rendering part of the development and will soon start with it's animations. You can catch some of the renders with the others above.
LUST THEORY S3
As our teams are currently working on Undercover with Nora and Thot on Trial, Vivix has some extra time to write the new episode.
UNREAL LUST THEORY
The team finished Sophie last week and polished her to perfection.
For those who are not familiar, Sophie is the last character we need from the original game, Lust Theory Season 1, to start with the story. However, before proceeding, the team decided to use Sophie as a base to fix every character we have currently. Doing this now will definitely help with the story and allow us to avoid potential problems with our beloved characters.
If you're wondering why we haven't published Ellie, Nicole, or Zoe yet, this few next lines are for you:
We completed their models a long time ago but continually needed to fix various issues during animation, which took up a lot of our time. So, we decided to take a few steps back to identify the problems. Eventually, we developed a new approach and agreed to make the last character we needed (for now, of course) the best version of them all. With over a year of experience in creating LT characters, we've learned new techniques and improved our process, and we will start fixing our characters soon. Probably it will take 2 weeks by character, we will keep you updated.
Important note: Lovense toys are now available in Unreal Lust Theory, and we've received a ton of positive feedback. You still have 3 more days to get the toy from our link (
|All the funds are going back into development.
Additionally, Unreal Lust Theory is currently available at a special 20% discount, so get the game while it's cheap. When we add new characters, we will also increase the price of the game.
Regarding future updates: cum and new clothes will be available sometime next month. We won't increase the price of the game.

That would be all for today so, enjoy your weekend!
Byeee!

XOXO,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Here are some teaser for their new game ( :ROFLMAO: yes anotehr one, and eve anotehr one after)...

THOT on Trial and Undercover with NORA:

View attachment 3667425
View attachment 3667427
View attachment 3667428

Weekly Report #72

Hi!
Before we star with game news, I would like to remind you of our major discounts on Steam!
You can find our games with even better prices !
I would also like to tell you that we added a new look to our website! You can check it out .
Now, onto the exciting stuff!

That would be all for today so, enjoy your weekend!
Byeee!

XOXO,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR
... sure, fuck it! Start another 4 while you're at it. And don't forget to re-use the same models just slightly altered. Who cares about quality when you have so much quantity :HideThePain:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
at this point im convinced they are only making new games so they can sell it on steam . inceton has been quite vocal that steam gets them good money and they said this when they had like only 1-2 games on there .

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
at this point im convinced they are only making new games so they can sell it on steam . inceton has been quite vocal that steam gets them good money and they said this when they had like only 1-2 games on there .
Yeah, and a post before this they are hiring more people to for their team.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
With some luck they'll become independent from Patreon and other subscriber platforms, so they can do their thing and release complete games without angry people yelling at them what to change in the next episode.

Reactions: devonY7

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
With some luck they'll become independent from Patreon and other subscriber platforms, so they can do their thing and release complete games without angry people yelling at them what to change in the next episode.
i really hope this is the case . they recently added the ability to purchase games directly from their website so there is some hope .

Reactions: MrMax

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
We saw Elizabeth almost only on Facetime, I thought we would have more scenes with this gorgeous woman. Every part of the woman is perfect.
Chill, she's just a 3D model. Don't be obsessed with a digital (perfect) model, it's not healthy (see Summer with Mia thread to see what happens when you get obsessed)

Wish there was a way to toggle MC off from being a stammering loser whenever the game progresses. I have to skip so much cringe.
Don't go too hard on the writer for being a stammering loser. Did they change writers? because I don't think he ever did that in the first Season. Which, is the only Season I played, finished and own on Steam.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
Chill, she's just a 3D model. Don't be obsessed with a digital (perfect) model, it's not healthy (see Summer with Mia thread to see what happens when you get obsessed)
so you're saying I can't like or be interested in a digital model
then what is the point of playing these games and hanging out on this website

I still respect, have fun

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
so you're saying I can't like or be interested in a digital model
then what is the point of playing these games and hanging out on this website

I still respect, have fun
While I agree with you, "chilling" is a good advice in any case. Best would be to wait for the finished game, there she will have some presence. Complaining about updates not having content with your favorire character is just ... meh.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
While I agree with you, "chilling" is a good advice in any case. Best would be to wait for the finished game, there she will have some presence. Complaining about updates not having content with your favorire character is just ... meh.
you have a point

Reactions: Nemo56

ASDASRFF

Nov 15, 2023
i am confused what to download were to start playing ?
S1 Christmas Event ?
Season 1 Final ?
or someting else ?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I did read though that they are promoting "Lust Bound" as their next flagship game.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes