devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
With some luck they'll become independent from Patreon and other subscriber platforms, so they can do their thing and release complete games without angry people yelling at them what to change in the next episode.
i really hope this is the case . they recently added the ability to purchase games directly from their website so there is some hope .

Reactions: MrMax

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
We saw Elizabeth almost only on Facetime, I thought we would have more scenes with this gorgeous woman. Every part of the woman is perfect.
Chill, she's just a 3D model. Don't be obsessed with a digital (perfect) model, it's not healthy (see Summer with Mia thread to see what happens when you get obsessed)

Wish there was a way to toggle MC off from being a stammering loser whenever the game progresses. I have to skip so much cringe.
Don't go too hard on the writer for being a stammering loser. Did they change writers? because I don't think he ever did that in the first Season. Which, is the only Season I played, finished and own on Steam.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
Chill, she's just a 3D model. Don't be obsessed with a digital (perfect) model, it's not healthy (see Summer with Mia thread to see what happens when you get obsessed)
so you're saying I can't like or be interested in a digital model
then what is the point of playing these games and hanging out on this website

I still respect, have fun

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
so you're saying I can't like or be interested in a digital model
then what is the point of playing these games and hanging out on this website

I still respect, have fun
While I agree with you, "chilling" is a good advice in any case. Best would be to wait for the finished game, there she will have some presence. Complaining about updates not having content with your favorire character is just ... meh.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
While I agree with you, "chilling" is a good advice in any case. Best would be to wait for the finished game, there she will have some presence. Complaining about updates not having content with your favorire character is just ... meh.
you have a point

Reactions: Nemo56

ASDASRFF

Nov 15, 2023
i am confused what to download were to start playing ?
S1 Christmas Event ?
Season 1 Final ?
or someting else ?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
at this point im convinced they are only making new games so they can sell it on steam . inceton has been quite vocal that steam gets them good money and they said this when they had like only 1-2 games on there .
I did read though that they are promoting "Lust Bound" as their next flagship game.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
He means the next update, probably badly translated.

And to the question ... no clue.
who knows, but for that is best way to check their site for % like last pic posted from and since it seems they barely started working on it gona take a while

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
who knows, but for that is best way to check their site for % like last pic posted from and since it seems they barely started working on it gona take a while
Agree. It will easily take a year until this season is done, I dare to say that two years is even more realistic.

And because I'll buy it anyway when it's sold on GOG, I don't really bother with updates. Once in a while I check them out, but there's no pressure. Might also skip one or two, makes no difference.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Agree. It will easily take a year until this season is done, I dare to say that two years is even more realistic.

And because I'll buy it anyway when it's sold on GOG, I don't really bother with updates. Once in a while I check them out, but there's no pressure. Might also skip one or two, makes no difference.
yeah 2y + 1y for voice over like was so far with 1 and 2.
i am just going now thru 2nd one again, updating guide. there has been some changes and lots less bugs, some pics mess up here and there and most annoying one is car from map tend to drag around with Sophie and Elly missions. and they also scrub hidden events from story requirements. am almost done with that one, just few events left and goodbyes + dlc.

ioplrk1

Sep 22, 2018
im at s2 and stuck, it says you gotta complete a special event for all characters. anyone knows how to activate the special event?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes