ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
So basically in S03E04 we get two long sex scenes (Elizabeth and Amy's mom... even if the latest virtual sex bullshit just to market sex toys is... meh...) and two short ones.

Zero, I repeat ZERO, advancing in the "misteries" of the time loop science fiction... also ZERO progression with the Geek Girl... which is kinda hot girl... and with AI...

Basically the only pro of this S03 is that new episodes are released relatively frequently, but I have preferred some advancement in the storytelling, even at the cost of less sex renderings

(by the way, that mechanism of "lust time" in wich the user is forced to click on buttons to progress the fuck scene... kills the user immersion, and too long sex scene become boring)

I guess the writers cannot figure out something plausible to "explain" the time loops... :rolleyes:

---
May I suggest: "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" (Quote)

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I've downloaded Season 2 in both its full form as well as the five part breakout and I cannot get either to install. Is there a trick to it? The five part gets to about 68% and just stalls out. The full file does not even get that far. Is it because I only have 16GB of RAM?

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I've downloaded Season 2 in both its full form as well as the five part breakout and I cannot get either to install. Is there a trick to it? The five part gets to about 68% and just stalls out. The full file does not even get that far. Is it because I only have 16GB of RAM?
16gb ram should be ok. I ran it with 8GB

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I haven't even gotten to the Run part yet. I am trying to extract it and each time it bombs. When I go through the Parts, it gets to 68% and stops working. If I try to extract the Full file, it foes not start at all and now I get a Redundancy error.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Just to make sure ... are you actually "installing" like in the first post or "unpacking" like in the second?

If it's the first ... delete it. It's probably malware (for downloading always use a download manager like JDownloader)
If it's the second ... what software are you using to unpack? Use a current version of WinRAR (at least 5, current is 7) or 7z.

mightythor45

Mar 14, 2019
A game with a normal and real-life dialogue! Not this bro-kun impregnate me UwU bullshit
The story is also interesting and fresh
AND the renders and animations are good quality
(and a personal plus, it's finally not a VN)

Can't wait to see how this game develops
This comment aged like milk as there is LITERALLY an "UWU" sound effect whenever you click on stuff...:ROFLMAO:

Blackheartz_

Nov 18, 2020
To get rid of the moaning, put some dummy files in the game subdirectory.
.\game\audio\ui_sounds\ui_1.ogg
.\game\audio\ui_sounds\ui_8.ogg

and
.\game\audio\ui_sounds\Leveled\ui_1.ogg
.\game\audio\ui_sounds\Leveled\ui_8.ogg

any ogg file will do. The format probably doesn't matter either, but it needs to be named like the original.

(edited: typo)
how do u do this...i cant figure it out

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
how do u do this...i cant figure it out
How to download a sound?
How to rename the file?
How to copy the file?
... what do you mean exactly?

just go to the "game" folder the one in the same dir as the .exe and delete these files.
err ... no
The original files are not there, they are inside a archive. You need to place dummies there, so the game won't look into the archive.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
err ... no
The original files are not there, they are inside a archive. You need to place dummies there, so the game won't look into the archive.
oh . nvm i thought this was about LT 1 since that is the solution for removing the narrator . so i assume that means renpy takes folder priority over the .rpa . so if that's the case you can just send the dummy files here and mark it as a mod to make it easier for everyone .

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
oh . nvm i thought this was about LT 1 since that is the solution for removing the narrator . so i assume that means renpy takes folder priority over the .rpa . so if that's the case you can just send the dummy files here and mark it as a mod to make it easier for everyone .
For me I used a click sound from another game, that I ain't gonna share.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes