chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Try looking up how to force angle renderer on Ren'Py or something like that. Try the different settings. I don't know what angle you should pick. Maybe try a clean install. Maybe try putting it on another drive or partition if you can. Worst case scenario your device just might not be good enough.
TypeError: tuple indices must be integers or slices, not tuple

This is one of the errors I get.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i got these msg in hint bar .
yes, there are 2 of the special events,
1st one freeze day triggers automatically when you have progress with everyone, when all got same message
2nd one is big orgy, also only requirement to progress with all girls
you got 8, finish all that got quests and you will progress. no other special events are required for it in final version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have replayed game recently and even updated Guide for it, you have to finish them all to progress 2x, all that is to it.

May 10, 2024
yes, there are 2 of the special events,
1st one freeze day triggers automatically when you have progress with everyone, when all got same message
2nd one is big orgy, also only requirement to progress with all girls
you got 8, finish all that got quests and you will progress. no other special events are required for it in final version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have replayed game recently and even updated Guide for it, you have to finish them all to progress 2x, all that is to it.
ok i got it .
thanks for help

Reactions: micmitja

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i extracted SS3 in many source : "headers error".???
1. use a download manager like JDownloader to download the file to make sure that you actually download the file and not some adware coming from the hoster
2. compare the file size. It should roughly be the same as written on page1. I say "roughly", because there's always some confusion between binary and decimal units. Some hosters write GB, but in reality mean GiB (Micrososoft does the same, Linux does it better).
3. Don't use outdated software for unpacking. I saw someone asking for help when he was using RAR3, which is over 20 years old. Use at least RAR5 (RAR7 is the current version) or a newer version of 7z.

Last edited:
Reactions: lele63

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Nothing wrong with the links. Try a download manager that will try to resume the download. JDownloader2 is good.

BabaBooBoo99

Jun 11, 2024
can somebody help me out, I have a Mac Air M2 Sonoma and has extracted the the .rar file for the final season 2 patch. Does anyone know how to run the game on a mac?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
In S02 is there a way to patch out this secret/hidden event 1718665742239.png (event with horror/alien/tentacle with Amy and Jess)
I tried skipping through the scene hoping it would fix the problem but it doesn't.
The visual bug it causes is a pain in the ass and it happens with all the scenes that are triggered from the city map.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes