micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
He means the next update, probably badly translated.

And to the question ... no clue.
who knows, but for that is best way to check their site for % like last pic posted from and since it seems they barely started working on it gona take a while

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
who knows, but for that is best way to check their site for % like last pic posted from and since it seems they barely started working on it gona take a while
Agree. It will easily take a year until this season is done, I dare to say that two years is even more realistic.

And because I'll buy it anyway when it's sold on GOG, I don't really bother with updates. Once in a while I check them out, but there's no pressure. Might also skip one or two, makes no difference.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Agree. It will easily take a year until this season is done, I dare to say that two years is even more realistic.

And because I'll buy it anyway when it's sold on GOG, I don't really bother with updates. Once in a while I check them out, but there's no pressure. Might also skip one or two, makes no difference.
yeah 2y + 1y for voice over like was so far with 1 and 2.
i am just going now thru 2nd one again, updating guide. there has been some changes and lots less bugs, some pics mess up here and there and most annoying one is car from map tend to drag around with Sophie and Elly missions. and they also scrub hidden events from story requirements. am almost done with that one, just few events left and goodbyes + dlc.

ioplrk1

Sep 22, 2018
im at s2 and stuck, it says you gotta complete a special event for all characters. anyone knows how to activate the special event?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
im at s2 and stuck, it says you gotta complete a special event for all characters. anyone knows how to activate the special event?
just progress story with all, there are no special requirements for it anymore. it will trigger automatically once your done.
s2 got 2 special events
1st is freeze day , 2nd is giant orgy and both just require you to progress with all - in final version

Reactions: ioplrk1

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That would be the day when in the morning you find the photo on the table and suddenly decide to be a good friend.
You might have to "go to sleep" for that, but I am not so sure about that.

Reactions: ioplrk1

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok have updated 1st guide with S2 hidden events and missable story content for final version. S1 was already done
all that you need for 100% with both

View attachment 3657482 have started new guide for S3, so far got only locations of 5 new collectibles.

Workupload

have also updated old guide with S1, S2 Hidden bonus events and missable story content for final versions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload

Sorted by play order. all that you need for 100% competition

old guides

enjoy
enjoy

Reactions: Nemo56

migstergames

Jul 22, 2017
is there any torrent for the season 2 and 3 here?
I had search for a while and found nothing here. And I am currently downloading the season 2 from Go file, with a speed of 500-900kb/s.

edit: it just now only reach to 101 KB/s. but found a torrent: Lust Theory Season 2 v1 2 0-I KnoW. and asking if this is the same file?

Last edited:

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
is there any torrent for the season 2 and 3 here?
I had search for a while and found nothing here. And I am currently downloading the season 2 from Go file, with a speed of 500-900kb/s.

edit: it just now only reach to 101 KB/s. but found a torrent: Lust Theory Season 2 v1 2 0-I KnoW. and asking if this is the same file?
that's the old version.

I recommend using the compressed version
here he is
Lust Theory [S2 - v2.0.0 - Full Release-FINAL] [Inceton]
Lust Theory [S3 E3] [Inceton]

But if you want to try the torrent version, here it is.
LustTheory-S2v2.0Steam
LustTheory-S3E3

Reactions: migstergames
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes