Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
In S02 is there a way to patch out this secret/hidden event View attachment 3745648 (event with horror/alien/tentacle with Amy and Jess)
I tried skipping through the scene hoping it would fix the problem but it doesn't.
The visual bug it causes is a pain in the ass and it happens with all the scenes that are triggered from the city map.
I had it only during The blonde cosplayer scenes... forgot her name, maybe Ellie. Is this BUG still visible?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I had it only during The blonde cosplayer scenes... forgot her name, maybe Ellie. Is this BUG still visible?
It happens with Ellie (cosplayer girl), Sophie (sex shop clerk) and Amy (host of the party).
It doesn't happen on all their scenes but most of them do have this visual bug.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
no

and to the next question: Because there are a few hidden bonus scenes including another guy, but these are not part of the story and fully avoidable.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When making a horror or sci-fi story, there's often a "monster in a closet" that provides the arc of the story with forboding, or mystery, or awe, whatever it is, the big question mark forms the spine of the narrative.

One thing they always tell you, or maybe it's something only I say, I don't fucking know-- "Don't take the monster out of the closet."
Let it just be in the closet. Stephen King's "It" didn't have to be a giant spider thing. Nobody likes that part of It, we like the monster in the closet, the clown.

The direction this went can be summed up thusly: "Hello, here's the monster, surprised? Oh. But not in a good way? Okay. Well, fortunately we've decked this thing with amazing, wall to wall sex to cover up the rest of the howdy doody show. Oh... We didn't? Sorry about that, thanks for the money, anyway."

In short, there's some good stuff in this but I am happy I didn't cough up more dough for a 3rd chapter.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Don't forget that some of the hotspots only work after a certain point in the story is reached (I don't know if that's the cause but it's a possibility).

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes